ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k-tec exhaust rating

I have a k-tec cat-back exhaust with mid silencer. It used to be boomy for the first 1000k miles around 3.5k -4k revs but has nicely settled in now. Sounds business like but not too loud. I have to keep to 98dBA for track use and without the mid silencer I couldnt achieve that. performance wise an exhaust on its own will not give you much, but it becomes important when added to other breathing improvements e.g induction, TB, head, cams, etc.

The quality of fitting and workmanship from K-tec was excellent.

Mk2 Golf GTI

dogmaul that sounds mint! i couldnt be doing with it every day though... Take it you pissed a few of the neighbours off.

ive just ordered my k-tec system. i went for the twin 3" tailpipe option as it seams to be more popular. i hopw i wont be disapointed. i would really like to hear one before i buy it. how can i do this. does anyone have any mpgs?

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

i had an ascar exhaust with quite small cobra silencers and that was loud but had a lovely roar to it when you boot it.

I have got the K8, but havent fitted it yet. I think it will be too quite on my turbo 16v to be honest. I will let you all know anyway.

H22A7 Accord Type R

Audin_RT................Bruns slash cut was pretty damn loud if u ask me!!! :D Rob

sweeeeet :D am so looking forward to those drives to uni now hehe. not looking forward to doin again what i did today though, sliding into the kerb coming off the roundabout :eek: luckily it seems ok, no noise or wobbling or anything, just need to check the bolts i hope!