ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Service

Hi guys

For those of you that have purchased anything from K-TEC, how did you find their service?
Did they e-mail you with delivery times, what to expect etc?
I want to order a zorst and filter.
What are their delivery times?
They are happy to reply to my messages but seem to ignore the part where I ask on typical delivery times.

Yeah thanks.
I want to hear from people who bought from them.
I just want to know how long I have to wait on delivery really, with being a very unpatient person.

were not too bad lthough as you say hard to get much info from them, i was about a week after orderuing but got no confirmation of order etc, at the end of the day it came through and induction kit is ace, will buy a zorst from them when i need one

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I didnt mean right now.. hehe, all those times you emailed, when you could of just picked up the phone ;)

Ive only ever orderd some lexus lights from them, the rest of the time ive gone there and had the work done by themselves.

Im very happy with the waiting time, there great people

Quote: Originally posted by pennga on 20 June 2004

were not too bad lthough as you say hard to get much info from them, i was about a week after orderuing but got no confirmation of order etc, at the end of the day it came through and induction kit is ace, will buy a zorst from them when i need one
I week after order I suppose is OK.
Its just that Ive heard of people waiting like 6 weeks.
Okey, PiperX, relocation and zort here I come ;)

rsturbo and a xr3i

if the item is in stock its usually really quick my lights were next day delivery if its got to be ordered in then it would be longer

Mazda MX5 1.8

loads of people have bought from them - i got a exhaust a while ago from them........ took a while to get some1 to help me as it was just after max power live so they were busy/tierd lol

anyway good stuff they got down there

Hi Gee,

I ordered apex springs and a quickshift for my CUP and both items came withing 2 days of ordering, top service and even spoke to david on the phone, top bloke...

i would have no hesitations in ordering from them again...

Renault Laguna Sports

Alright for things in stock. If they have to order stuff in it can take longer, Pretenders had a set of Speedline Turinis on order for 9 weeks now and still waiting!!!

Bought some springs from them via the website. Delivery was 1 week later I think, cant remember. But they seem fine to me. I will be buying my Viper + Sports Cat from them