ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4M Project Blog

M

mini-valver

CatCam 704's! You'll just need a remap on an RSi as its already cable throttle. PM Icarus, he'll do you set at a very good price!

M

mini-valver

I know but they're way down the list, lol. Might just rattle can them but Im not sure if I can be arsed for the sake of £180. Cage and interior paint first.....

I want my keyring too :(

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Revels that reminds me....the "Gem" keyring snapped :(

Top work Dave, like Revels said...good job you didn't give up, it's really coming on now.

(P.S I need that heatshrink back....:eek:)

M

mini-valver

Well if you sent me some carbon id make it for you :(

I think Le Postman must have stolen the bit you sent :(

I sent it AGGGGEEESSSSS ago :(
PM your adress again and Ill send some more.

Fank ya Gem! It doesnt look like its had things stolen off it anymore :eek: You about anytime soon?

Gem, I'll make you a special one. But this means you need to nag LazyKev so he gets his arse to the post office! lol..

Dave, my sugar, ive sent you a PM.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
what discs are they Dave, whats the bracket look like to fit the brembo's?

Are they FRS/20v Turbo calipers?

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Fooking foreign posties ;)

Ummm....Probs at some point, let me know when you're not working away and I can pick it up on my way to my mums or something (I don't trust your posting skills.....) :)

M

mini-valver

Yeah they are used on the FRS and 20v coupe too but I doubt they fit straight on. they wont fit RS hubs either.

ABS is busy anyway, lol.

M

mini-valver

Nothing to update TBH, Im f**king skint! Seems to be running well though so will be doing the boring little jobs that no-one will notice/care about!

M

mini-valver

Definately! Re-bleed the brakes, deglaze the discs and clean the calipers later. Brakes will be fine then.

Gave it a reet pasting last night on the way back from work and it was mint, pushes on abit and is very lively under braking but that's the dog s**t suspension :eek:

Clio 1.6L 16V
Hey nice work, don't you have any videos of the car?, and I would like to see the torque and power curves If you have them, cheers.

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Photo0146.jpg

What lacquer did you use mate? Im just sprayed my brembos red but cant find any high temp lacquer anywhere!

M

mini-valver

High temp clear lacquer, lol. I had to do some searching TBF mate, ints Hycote stuff I think.

Been to Mark Fish today and got a nice new cage so I'll be welding that bad boy in this weekend, sorting some more wiring and changing the petrol thats calling itself oil.

M

mini-valver

Even this one is never finished, lol.

Got the Safety Devices one from Mark Fish. Picked up my new wheel today aswell so this weekend will be mostly grinding and welding :D

M

mini-valver

Nope, didnt have time to get it in over the weekend so gonna do it this weekend coming up! Got a few other nits to fit aswell :D

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Kneel do you not sleep? :S

Dave, what other "bits" have you got to fit then? Anything interesting?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Not very well lol. What bits are going on aswell? I've not seen the Domino since FCS last year!

M

mini-valver

Steering wheel, some more strippage depending if theyre delivered soon and a f**k load of wiring mods!

Gem

Racing Blue 182
I wouldn't call it 2 mins...not even in the domino TBH.

And a new steering wheel? What was wrong with old one lol?

M

mini-valver

Kingsley, over High shutt, there. Probably 3 mins.

Old one caught my knees when I went for the clutch, wasn't dished enough!

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Pics?

Last time I went Towers was for Geoff and Claire's wedding...and being the r****d I am, went the long way round....

(I vote 4.5 mins TBH. You're not that good.)

Exotica/MK1 Astra
Pics?

Last time I went Towers was for Geoff and Claire's wedding...and being the r****d I am, went the long way round....

(I vote 4.5 mins TBH. You're not that good.)

Hahaha you sure the Domino goes even that well? 3 minutes pmsl! I know what it takes in the WR1

whatever happened to this car? been away from the site for a while after building a track scooby, just saw the thread and thought, i wonder how this car turned out..