ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4M RS Intake straight fit?

Np200
Yo guys I got my hands on a Twingo RS intake manifold. Would like to know if it is a straight fit on a normal K4M that comes out in the Clios.

Thanks

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can’t answer your question but that sounds like a great idea.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Thought they were all the same. Isn't it just cams and mapping that make it a bit more bhp? Might as well match them and tart em up

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
The inlet ports should be the same spacing as I'd imagine the blocks are similar, depending on what age your current k4m is it will have either a cable throttle at the rear of the inlet, an electronic throttle at the rear of the inlet or an electronic throttle at the right hand side of the inlet (like the RS).

The breather setup is probably different too, I'm sure it can be modified to fit though!

Np200
The inlet ports should be the same spacing as I'd imagine the blocks are similar, depending on what age your current k4m is it will have either a cable throttle at the rear of the inlet, an electronic throttle at the rear of the inlet or an electronic throttle at the right hand side of the inlet (like the RS).

The breather setup is probably different too, I'm sure it can be modified to fit though!
Thank you! Yes it fits, but I have idling problems now, dont know it is a leak but currently busy to find the problem. The car sounds much better, and pulls wayy better.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
twingo power, lolz

The intake manifold makes it sound better? This twingo RS I have is super grunty I've noticed

Np200
Yes it is very grunty, i am inlove with the sound. Power doesnt dip before redline anymore, will keep posted on how much KW and NM is actually gained.
twingo power, lolz

The intake manifold makes it sound better? This twingo RS I have is super grunty I've noticed

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Thank you! Yes it fits, but I have idling problems now, dont know it is a leak but currently busy to find the problem. The car sounds much better, and pulls wayy better.
Most likely somthing to do with a vaccum leak, should be easily sorted.

Any pics of it fitted?

Np200
Since the video and foto, i build an induction nothing fancy. When it is sorted 100% I will be looking to build a nice one.

Ps. foto and video was the day when i got the Bakkie(small pick up) back.

Np200
Since the video and foto, i build an induction nothing fancy. When it is sorted 100% I will be looking to build a nice one.

Attachments

• 87450a4e-0906-4d32-9986-ef7ed7c291ac.jpeg
    87450a4e-0906-4d32-9986-ef7ed7c291ac.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 67
  Np200

Attachments

• 0391c82a-8e9d-4f96-a99a-b4c7f11c6870.mov
    4.5 MB
  Np200
Thanks man!

Just looking for more advice on the ventilation needed. As I had a seal on the tappet cover pop off, do you just bridge the intake pipe to the std one? Guess it will be fine then?

Clio 1.4 16v
Do you have more photos how you fit it to lower intake manifold and how you fit throttle body? Thanks for reply
Thanks man!

Just looking for more advice on the ventilation needed. As I had a seal on the tappet cover pop off, do you just bridge the intake pipe to the std one? Guess it will be fine then?