ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K800i released O2

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
er hello? wifi, tomtom, 3 megapixel, symbian apps - i can quite understand the hype!

I doubt i'll ever go back to SE

Golf GTD
what a bunch of lying b******s o2 are. Just got off the phone from them, and the woman in upgrades said they are out of stock. I threw my toys out of the pram and said how they messed me about with a n80, e900 and now the k800i.

She patched me through to retentions, she straight away knocked 50£ off the price of the k800i and 10£ off my line rental for the 12 month contract duration. I said are they phones in stock? And she said, yeah we have got loads of them, it will be with you on Tuesday at the latest.

Im happy anyway, but basically, anyone upgrading, just ask to be put through to retentions, because the other crew are a bunch of lyinb b******s/

Leon Cupra 300
^^^ thats what i got, i got the phone for free, and pay 30 quid a month for 420 xnet mins and 1000 txts on a 12 month contract,, im happy with that!

Golf GTD
yeah thats the only downside, i been on the tarrif for years. Dont use the phone much during the day.

got the missus, 750anytime xnet mins and 750txts with a £30 e900 for 25£ a month the other week though.

orderd this this morning after sending my n80 back so i will give my verdict when i get it.

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
just rang up, an they said i would have to pay for it so i said i would cancel contract even though i got 2 months left on it that i would still have to pay... an they let me off ;)

Golf R soon...
BIG jts said:
got one today, but no memory card???? is this extra or have they forgot it??

Hows the phone mate?

Checked the phones4u and vodafone sites and they are alll selling it now, yipee

Brisol my lover..
looks good, camera is much better than my k750i, just a bit pissed caus it didnt come with a memory card.

BIG jts said:
looks good, camera is much better than my k750i, just a bit pissed caus it didnt come with a memory card.

I got a W810i today, searched for the 512mb card for ages then realised it was already in the phone!

Good phone but usless software with it, keeps locking up on my PC.

B-road bully
looked at one 2day, screen is amazing infact prob more crisp than n80! i didnt want another se but the nokia seems bland next to this..

Brisol my lover..
ukaskew said:
I got a W810i today, searched for the 512mb card for ages then realised it was already in the phone!

Good phone but usless software with it, keeps locking up on my PC.
yeah checked inside but no card.... The software is crap does the same on my p/c

172 Cup
Got mine on friday bit pissed i have to buy sonys 'special only works on another sony memory stick' apart from that no probs. Ebay is really tempting!!!

DC5
As I was resding this, mine just turned up Surprised, as I am at work, and he said it was going to my home address.

Haven't got a memory card either. They are £45 off the website it says to get them from. Don't think that is very good. How much memory has the phone got?

DC5
It is 64MB, just found it. Thats not too bad though. See how I get on before I go buying a memory card.

Golf R soon...
Got one saturday morning! Nice phone, little bigger than a k750i.

No memory card though. Cheapest one I found was on ebay, 1gb for £36 delivered.

DC5
Yeah it is slightly bigger than I was expecting. But first impressions are that it is not too bad at all.

Think the cheapest I saw was £36. That holds over 1000 images, and to be fair I will never have that many, so do not think I will need that much. Shame the PSP memory card doesn't fit.

DC5
WOW. I am actually impressed with O2. I have just spoke to the most helpful guy ever. Was going out of his way to help me.

I even queried about the phone not having a memory card. He says he has had a few people say the same, and he can't find out if it is meant to have one or not. So he said if I went in to an O2 store and purchased one and got them to fax proof of purchase across, he would credit my account for that amount.

Top bloke!

i got fed up of waiting for the k800 on o2 ("sorry systems are down" "won't be in until next week" "it's out of stock" etc). went for the k610i instead. would have liked the k610im but won't be out for a bit. was due upgrade in may. wanted an n80 but then saw what a brick it is!! will never use the wifi on it (i've got it on my ipaq and it never gets used [which also has tomtom, so no advantage there] and i've got a few digi cams so i'm not so bothered about the camera on my phone) so i went for the smallest one. this thing's tiny!! little bit smaller than my 6021 which i use for work. seriously, if you're not all the bothered about having the best camera or wifi this is defo a great choice

Brisol my lover..
If your on 02 ring this guy as he sorted me out with a k800i over a week ago...nice guy..
(Andy 02088965861.)

Golf GTD
im extremely happy with mine so far, feels much better quality than the k750i i think.

time will tell if this joystick will end up on its arse mind

Golf GTD
i phoned them justin and think they have cottoned on. lady said they have had loads of complaints and o2 have discovered that the phone isnt meant to come with a card.

got a 512mb one for 20£ delivered from that memory store, cant complain