ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kaiser Chiefs - Cardiff

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Watched these last night. Fancied taking the big camera but was advised against it as I wouldn't be able to take it in.
Took my little Panasonic Lumix. Not the best camera but its small and fairly capable in the day time, not so much at night/gig conditions as its fairly noisy but its a 5 year old camera, more maybe. Re-sized to 640px wide in here.
Anyway, judge for yourselves.

Razorlight were one of the support acts. Don't think he's changed much, just got older. Forgot how many of their songs I recognised. Not a bad support TBH. The first band on were called Life. They were a bit too try hard and shouty for my liking.

Life
1580592093952.png

Razorlight
RAZORLIGHT-1050494.jpg

Kaisers
KAISER CHIEFS-1050505.jpg

KAISER CHIEFS-1050535.jpg

KAISER CHIEFS-1050852.jpg

KAISER CHIEFS-1060233.jpg

KAISER CHIEFS-1060494.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Great photos mate. Is photography just a hobby? Love razor light, brilliant support
Cheers.
Yes, just a hobby. I've hardly picked up a camera over the past year or so, need to get out a bit more with it this year though.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I’m impressed with the images. I have a dslr but it’s just not practical. How much can you pick up that wee camera for?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I’m impressed with the images. I have a dslr but it’s just not practical. How much can you pick up that wee camera for?
I think I paid around £400, got it off ebay and it came from a shop in Ireland iirc.
They are still going for that today.

This is the one.

DSLR's aren't practical but this isn't on par for image quality and not practical for the majority of photography that I do. Great for days out with the family though.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I try and stick to aperture priority but sometimes I'll just leave it on auto. It's quite a complicated little camera really, my DSLR is much easier to use 😂

Make the most of the Corona lockdown and have a play with it.

Micro 4/3 cameras have so much appeal compared to the bulky DSLRs, especially if you're a little self conscious on carrying it about.

I got a Panasonic GX80 in 2018 for my honeymoon and have been massively impressed, the 25mm F1.7 is a cracking lens for the money.