ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kenwood demo mode wont turn off + tunecast

Jap Box
Hi,

Anyone here clued up on kenwood headunits at all, im in the options for everything, scrolled down to "demo" pressed right to set it to off but it wont budge.

All of the other settings go on/off fine but demo wont :S

Anyone else had this problem before? is there something that needs to be done on them first?

Now for the next bit, bugs me slightly but its no problem. Bought a belkin tunecast FM transmitter so I can listen to the ipod in the car through this headunit (My sony one is now dead I assume, turned off after 5mins and no signs of life afterwards) the specs on the currys website say it will display track and artist info if my headunit is RDS enabled.

So I enabled RDS on the headunit, pressed clearscan on the tunecast, synced both devices to eachother and it sounds fine, but wont display the track/artist info, it just shows "Tunecast" on the headunit as that must be its radio name.

The RDS light is flashing and then going solid on the headunit, but nothings appeared, does this only work for certain songs, and how would it find out the track name :S

Heres the spec - http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/belkin-tunecast-auto-universal-fm-transmitter-03661621-pdt.html

Thanks for any help.