ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Keyboard / Mouse set-up

340i
I've been rocking a boggo Dell wired keyboard and mouse set-up at home for 2+yrs now, works fine... But due a replacement/upgrade!

Interested to hear what others are using? - This will be purely work use, no gaming / RGB shite required šŸ˜…

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
no gaming / RGB shite required
I'm with you on the RGB, but "gaming" peripherals are also great for work stuff.

Want a mouse with a great sensor? Buy a gaming mouse.
Use a lot of macros? Buy a gaming mouse designed for MMORPGs.

There are loads of sensible keyboards out there, but for a mouse I'd just buy the least "gamer" looking one, like a Logitech G-Pro wireless and turn the RGB logo off in software.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
At home where my typing wont drive someone up the wall a Razer Mamba elite and a blackwidow tournament edition with green caps

Can turn off any of the lighting in synapse so they don't look stupid. At work I have Logitech stuff, I find their stuff absolutely spot on

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Logitech MX Master 3 mouse and a Corsair K95 keyboard.

The MX Master series have been my go-to for ages as I have large hands and like a fairly chunky mouse. The K95 is just great to type on and super comfortable.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
At home where my typing wont drive someone up the wall a Razer Mamba elite and a blackwidow tournament edition with green caps

Can turn off any of the lighting in synapse so they don't look stupid. At work I have Logitech stuff, I find their stuff absolutely spot on

It drives me mad in the background to COD. Sounds like a typewriter.

200.gif