ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Keyed Clio

Volvo S60 D5

.. Not mine, but I saw a black Mk3 1.2 (I think) Billabong parked on Brighton seafront today, 5 large scratches to bonnet in a star shape, a massive deep scratch on EVERY door panel including roof, bumpers and tailgate.

Fnucking Cnuts!

If it was mine. I would have loved to of seen the f**kers doin it, so i can creep up to them and kick their f**kin ass.

You gotta ask yourself the question tho, would you actually try and give them a kick in ? Especially if there is more than 1 of you. All you need is for him to stab you with a screwdriver and that is it, all for a car.

There was that guy last year who chased some people trying to break into his car and they stabbed him in the head with a screwdriver and he died !

My car is not THAT important to me.

It would be hard to think logically if it happened to you tho I have to admit. These people are the scum of the earth !

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

love brighton as a city and when i visit there this year i hope there will be no damage to the williams when i take it!!!

172 cup TT

yeh tricky one, wouldnt know what i would do either.. would make sense to get the filth involved and get it done all legit... as you could get in a proper mess if they start to "key" you!.... i would either do nothing, OR cut them and set fire to their families... it depends what i feel like at the time really...

Volvo S60 D5

The markes looked fresh, but I couldnt really tell. There was no one around at the time and as Brighton seafront on a very sunny day is quite busy I doubt it was done there.

Just sad that some people stoop to that level

Volvo S60 D5

Quote: Originally posted by FATBOY on 02 April 2004

love brighton as a city and when i visit there this year i hope there will be no damage to the williams when i take it!!!

Im lucky - when I go to Brighton I can usually park under one of the main hotels there which has full CCTV, security guards and key-card entry to the car park!

If not I park in the Marina, its a decent walk into Brighton town but Id rather walk 45 mins than get my car keyed!

Octavia VRS

id go ape as well but if there were a few of them what can u do?!

and why a 1.2 clio? they are common cars, why not an m3 or something?!

w@nks tho, id love to give these t**sers a kicking

Volvo S60 D5

Quote: Originally posted by POW_Clio on 03 April 2004

id go ape as well but if there were a few of them what can u do?!

I dont think people like that have any mates, theyre sad losers so chances are theyd be alone :D

172 cup TT

plz excuse my comment earlier but what IF the driver is the real scum - and done something real bad - say some bloke punched your bird in the face that would be the least you would do to "get him back" wouldnt it - he may have robbed some old biddie.. or anything... someone keyed (not TOO badly) my g.friends car last year.. if i found out who it was id have thrown paint stripper over theirs - but hey, thats me... eye for an eye an all :devilish:

Nice

54 astravan 1.7tdci

Quote: Originally posted by Floodie on 04 April 2004

plz excuse my comment earlier but what IF the driver is the real scum - and done something real bad - say some bloke punched your bird in the face that would be the least you would do to "get him back" wouldnt it - he may have robbed some old biddie.. or anything... someone keyed (not TOO badly) my g.friends car last year.. if i found out who it was id have thrown paint stripper over theirs - but hey, thats me... eye for an eye an all :devilish:

Nice

YEAH FAIR DOES I WAS UP FOR BURNIN SOME NOBS CAR OUT BUT I CHILLED OUT.STILL WANNA CHIN THE c**t