ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kid threw a stone at my 182.. Caught him on dashcam

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
If hes been excluded for that long it's quite clearly a child with history. Meaning parents either know, dont care or (most likely) the main reason he's the way he is.
Pointless going any further as if you do, will just end up back on you with parents or child reciprocating against you (keyed panels, smashed glass etc?)

mk1 Octavia VRS
Seems like a decent response from the school. I'd still report it to the police though so that they have it on record, even if there isn't much they can do this time.

Pointless going any further as if you do, will just end up back on you with parents or child reciprocating against you (keyed panels, smashed glass etc?)
How will they know the OP's name or where he lives? I wouldn't worry too much about retaliation, but I would probably avoid driving past the school at kicking out time just in case.

Renault Clio 172
Dont bother with the police, wasting your and their time.
How would it be wasting their time? They get paid to deal with crime and what happend to the guys car is a crime.
They probably will do f**k all about it but atleast its abit more paperwork for them to do. I'd definatly report it and maybe on the off chance they might go round and have a word with the little b*****d

Abarth 595
How would it be wasting their time? They get paid to deal with crime and what happend to the guys car is a crime.
They probably will do f**k all about it but atleast its abit more paperwork for them to do. I'd definatly report it and maybe on the off chance they might go round and have a word with the little b*****d

The police are very understaffed, or so I'm led to believe anyway. In the grand scheme of things it's a small chip in a windscreen. Could of been worse but it wasn't. The kid needs to learn his lesson no question about it, I just don't think involving the police is worth the time and effort of the police and TC.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
The little batty boy just got a 10 day holiday, he'll be doing it all day everyday from now on!

RB Clio 182
The police are very understaffed, or so I'm led to believe anyway. In the grand scheme of things it's a small chip in a windscreen. Could of been worse but it wasn't. The kid needs to learn his lesson no question about it, I just don't think involving the police is worth the time and effort of the police and TC.

You need to do everything to nip little c***s in the bud mate, a verbal telling off would work wonders.

I know if I got a bollocking off a bobby when I was a kid, it would work.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
You're not wrong mate. I left £30 after getting cash back from a self scan checkout and a cheeky b*****d took off with it after I left. Was annoyed and almost phoned the police but thought what's the point!

Abarth 595
You need to do everything to nip little c***s in the bud mate, a verbal telling off would work wonders.

Yeah thats true enough. Hopefully the exclusion and bollocking from his parents will do the job.

Tbf though mate, years ago that would of worked. Kids these days don't give a f**k about authority in any shape or form.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
As a parent, having my boy excluded from school for 10 days would seriously screw me up with work etc. Unless he's old enough to stay home by himself, or his parents don't work then it's probably had the desired effect.

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
I would report it. I appreciate the car you were driving is typically driven by a certain type (young...ish male) but not all. I've seen old ladies driving them and I have my two children in it frequently (I've got a 172 ph2). They would've been so scared if they had experienced that. The child in question needs to learn that actions have consequences. As has been said earlier, you do not know what his parents are like which means you can't assume an exclusion will have the right effect on him. Also if he does something similar in the future means the police will know of his actions in the past so he won't be able to get away with it again.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
There's no such thing as a 'quick telling off' though. When you report an incident like this it starts the ball rolling on a sequence of events that have to sorted.

Question is: are you willing to go to court and stand up and say what happened in front of a magistrate?

If the answer is yes than that's all well and good. If the answer is no then Dont waste yours and the policies time.

It's not the polices job to dish out 'tellings off' to kids. That's for parents and school teachers. Those days have gone.

RB Clio 182
There's no such thing as a 'quick telling off' though. When you report an incident like this it starts the ball rolling on a sequence of events that have to sorted.

Question is: are you willing to go to court and stand up and say what happened in front of a magistrate?

If the answer is yes than that's all well and good. If the answer is no then Dont waste yours and the policies time.

It's not the polices job to dish out 'tellings off' to kids. That's for parents and school teachers. Those days have gone.

When my step lad got bullied and shoved about by a group of older lads, the police found out who the ringleader was and told us that because they're all kids and theres no injury's, all he could do was to go to the boys house and give him a telling off, the bobby came to see us the next day and said hes been to see him, and the bully was so scared that he started crying apologising saying he wouldn't do it again, and he hasn't.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
When my step lad got bullied and shoved about by a group of older lads, the police found out who the ringleader was and told us that because they're all kids and theres no injury's, all he could do was to go to the boys house and give him a telling off, the bobby came to see us the next day and said hes been to see him, and the bully was so scared that he started crying apologising saying he wouldn't do it again, and he hasn't.

If that happened at school or going to or front school then the policy is that it should be dealt with by the school.

I'm cynical as I've spent 10yrs managing people's lives when I've got all on managing my own.

RB Clio 182
If that happened at school or going to or front school then the policy is that it should be dealt with by the school.

I'm cynical as I've spent 10yrs managing people's lives when I've got all on managing my own.
No he was on his way home from his mates house last year.

The police also told school about it, and high school as there were a couple of lads from high school involved too, the ring leader grassed on all his mates lol.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
A 10 day exclusion is a pretty solid punishment by the school. Hopefully they know what the lads parents are like and have punished him knowing that his parents will not be best pleased. Hopefully this will straighten him out and prevent him doing worse stuff in future.
I knew a bully at school, he used to beat the s**t out of my mate every day in junior school, in high school he was no1, no one could touch him. He never got excluded and no one grassed him up outside of school. Two years ago he murdered his girlfriend and son. Some people never change, but that doesn't mean young kids should be written off, they just need the right support at the right time.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
lol at sparklesTHEDAMNpony.

I half expect to see myself on one of these videos someday, boosting past some 40-in-a-60-c**t who's weaving all over the road with a sense of endless righteousness.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Update: Schools headTeacher rang me and left a message today, in summary;

"We have identified the child from the dashcam.. He has been excluded from the school for 10 days. We have informed his parents of the matter. If you wish to take this further and contact the police then I'll be happy to work with you in the matter, just mention my name and the schools details. Thankyou."

Do I bother with the police? Or let him get shafted by his parents worrying about when or if the police come for him?

I'd call the police after the 10 days personally, maybe on the 12th day...you know...like christmas...SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKER!
The little scrot got excluded for a few days, that won't teach him. He'll be back in school bragging about how hard he is because he threw a stone at a car and got excluded to his little bumchums with their Justin Beiber hair cuts. Boys probably been noshed off behind the bike shed by one of the year 11 slags for being a rebel.

His parents probably waited on him hand and foot while he's off school...........and we all know the c*nt hasn't done his homework.
Call the fuzz, the schools happy to help you on the matter because they probably want rid of the little scrot themselves.

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Take it to the police , Ask to speak to him and his parents, get an apology and payment for any damage lay no charges, give him a life lesson. (Restorative justice) If they are unwilling then lay charges. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Take it to the police , Ask to speak to him and his parents, get an apology and payment for any damage lay no charges, give him a life lesson. (Restorative justice) If they are unwilling then lay charges. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@gambit please could you turn off your signatures in tapatalk?

Ta muchly.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Also, as kid was in uniform, it was like one of us doing something outside work in a work's uniform or vehicle. You want to involve the papers if the school does nothing (As school will defo not want bad publicity). Doubt the little waste of sperm will care, but be nice to give him something back as he probably didn't expect you to have a dash cam the f**king wally!

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member

Your clip made it on to this video. It's the last one

I know many of the roads in that video, to be honest most of the roads in Kent and London are full of complete grade A c*nts.

I get more trouble with people when I'm in the car than on my bike thankfully. Probably due to the time of day I go out.

Too many idiots on the road. It's often not even the fast drivers either, it's the dozy pricks that drive along at no speed pretending they are the only person on the roads that boil my piss. Absolutely clueless.

clio 182
I found this on the YouTube before seeing this thread!! little rats I'd defiantly get their parents involved!!