ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Krispe Kreme Meet Manchester!

HPRSV no BAcon
what a load of muppets "who told you about this place"

a standard 1.6 aswell really!!!!!

this used to be my beast 1.2 16v be for a swiched to the dark side (low res but all i could find)

255076658O407709091.jpg

Last edited:
^You parked on the green:eek: :eek:... thats a shootable offence lol^

Chatted to a few of the vtec y0'ers.... All wanted abit of the GTT

I s**t out.... Because street racing is bad ummm K;) ;)

christopher listen....

Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning. i live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, krispy kremes, not my team and all their bullsh1t. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.

HPRSV no BAcon
MI BLOODS = I almost had you

WELSHARAB =You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?

yeh blooor i bought a 12 pack from KK so used two double glazed as new piston rings innit.

i was in morrisons tonight and a kid came up to me and honestly went ''you own that black car that did that honda over on traff park lastnite dont u'' i just smiled, coz i lads and ladies am truly gangstar

wtf infamous!

haha yes mate, superstar now!

I'm sure I saw summat on crimewatch last night about some 800bhp Oldskool civic gettin dicked on by a meggy....

yeh blooor i bought a 12 pack from KK so used two double glazed as new piston rings innit.

i was in morrisons tonight and a kid came up to me and honestly went ''you own that black car that did that honda over on traff park lastnite dont u'' i just smiled, coz i lads and ladies am truly gangstar

wtf infamous!

quality

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
i made a mistake by going out on saturday nite, i was stupidly hungover but still managed to get lost around the trafford center, but eventually made it down. stayed for abit 10 mins then felt really cold and sick so left.
My car is the Rsi in the first picture, which now has some megan splitterage :D

fiesta zetec s mk5 / 182
i wondered where tht went, there was an inferno orange 1 to but the guy didnt get out his car and then when we went to the canal he dissapeared :S