ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ktec Sprint rear Spoiler (mk3)

GTD, Lupo
I keep getting a lot of PMs about my spoiler so maybe a little easier if i just post some pics here and direct people.

The cup spoiler has grown on me over time but still just a little too in your face. The Ktec sprint spoiler is very subtle and finishes the rear end off.

DSC_0813.jpg

DSC_0814.jpg

DSC_0815.jpg

DSC_0816.jpg

DSC_0817.jpg

DSC_0826.jpg

DSC_0827.jpg

Paul

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Not a fan. Prefer the GT spoiler tbh. Otherwise the cars looking real nice Paul.

182 Trophy
Cheers for going to the trouble of taking these Paul :)

It is an awesome spoiler and looking at these photos has made up my mind. It looks stunning.

Thanks again,

Matt

Stagecoach Ticket
Really impressed mate top marks to k tec on that one tbh there spoilers are normally gash!

How much was the damage?

J

GTD, Lupo
Cheers guys. I understand its not going to be to everyones taste as thats the way things are.

As for price, from what i can remember i paid around £185 after CS discount and around £150 (not 100% sure as it was a while back now) for paint and fitting. Its a shame because for a small time Ktec were doing them for around £230 painted to what colour you needed but they stopped doing this. The painting and fitment was quite expensive but everywhere i took it too wanted to re-primer it as it wasnt direct from Renault.

Paul

Porsche Boxster987S
really like that. Much better than the cup one. I think the cup spoiler only looks 'ok' when the sideskirts are on too.