ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR exhaust

The originals were very loud (which I have and am very happy with)

The new ones were still loud, but not on par with rally cars.

They now do "quiet" versions which obviously are quieter (not sure how quiet/loud though)

R

rich[182]

Have ktr finished their new hidden tailpipe version yet, seem to remember david @ ktr recently saying they were doing a stainless cat back which had a downturned pipe like the standard one which cannot be seen from back of car but had good noise & gains ?

Shouldnt really dis a company but...

The sound was nice and no complaining there, but at £350 i thought the quality wasnt really up to it, compared to a magnex it was put to shame!

Saying that the tailpipes make great candle holders... :oops:

quality questionable, good fit, nice sound though boomy at motorway speeds

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

honest answer

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

im on the verge of buying an exhaust for my cup but cant decide what to go for, think it will be the magnex 6x4 but want to hear what it sounds like first. there is somebody on here with pics of magnex twin 3.5" with a sound clip to download but i cant get it to work!!! help!

personally think the magnex twin 3" is the best sensible option available on the market for the 172

the best exhaust has to be the superssprint 70mm race sytstem with de-cat, but its not exactly sensible

hello people,

Iwonder if you could help me! I phoned Demon Tweeks today and asked for a Magnex exhaust - I told them it was for a Clio 172 Cup. He said what year, I said 2003. He said we only have listings for 2002 and didnt know whether it would fit a 172 Cup.

Can you help?

Many Thanks!

Paul