ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

kullycliosport - my cup modified .

brought it brand new - spent over 2k on it .............nice

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...Photo-0021.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...hoto-0023e.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...hoto-0022e.jpg
user_online.gif

:rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Oh well, Im sure it can be put back to standard for the next person to own it.

Sorry mate, just really not my thing and yeah Im afraid that 185bhp is at least 10bhp more than you really have, the f4r engines need more work than that to get a 13bhp increase.

VRS
lose the stripes, lexus lights, chrome number plate surrounds, alloy bee sting, get a stealth exhaust system and lose the sunstrip and upper and lower mesh grills....... and i like it :D

"Navy" N17 TWO
Get a std set of rear clusters on there - "clear lexus" just spoils most cars IMHO

Other than that - nice motor :)

2002 Clio Dynamic
What did you spend 2k on?

Im confused cause there's no way an IK,leads,exhaust and a strut brace costs that much although the big sticker across the windscreen must have cost a bit

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol they mods that cost you £2,000 have now made your car worth about £2,000

get standard rear lights, lose the sunstrip and stripes, lose the grill

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Photo-0022e.jpg

;) ;)

Not keen on the rear lights or the windscreen sticker personally, but it looks quite smart otherwise. Certainly very shiny.

Your clearly happy with it so enjoy it i say
thumbsup.gif

tiTTy & SV650
welcome to CS, i doubt you'll be staying long after the comments lol

as long as you like it thats all that matters

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I agree Rory, for someone to say waste of 2 grand is pretty rough. Each to their own,he obviously likes his car and his tastes,not everyone is going to like it but hey thats what styling cars is all about. To completely b**ch slap him is uncalled for IMHO. I'm sure he'd like constructive cristism not just 'f**ked cup'. Just my two cents anyway.

John

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol tbh your going to get the same replys at any owners club, the only way you keep people happy at an owners club is to mod cars with parts from other models, which most of us do.

Its not "that" bad. I dont like the lexus lights, but never have. The rest is ok though.

I would be interested to hear what £2k was spent on though, as the mods stated wouldnt come anywhere near that price.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
think big mistake messing witht he front grilles, the k tec stainless ones are bad but meshing them.... Ooops!

But if your happy dude then crack on, i dont do things to please other people nor should you....

And id sufggest getting it rolled mate, you may be in for a shock ;)