ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lacey's 172 FF

Thought I may as well introduce my car to you all...

Its had a few issues, mainly new tappets were needed after 1 day of ownership. Then there were small niggly things of no working courtesy lights, no working radio, curbed alloys :)mad: )

I had to buy this clio, due to what I did to my previous car... it was a dare that went quite wrong
phonesept07116.jpg

phonesept07115.jpg

phonesept07117.jpg

phonesept07114.jpg

So I paid for that mistake... but now I own this...........

Photo-0038.jpg

clio1028.jpg

Photo-0038-1.jpg

Plans are to get the wheels refurbed (haz ;)), anthracite, cosmetic changes mainly, lower 40mm.

Oh and fix the annoying misfire. :eek:

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Love ur Mini's cosmetic work! lol....

Look forward to meeting you Lacey at the Ally Pally meet :)

RenaultSport 172.
Your letting haz refurb your wheels :S....

nice mod to the mini though ;), real paint?
lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
WTF? Are you seriously saying you did that to your car for a bet?

172 looks Mint though

mk4 golf gttdi180
i hope hazz is going to be putting more tan 2 layers of paint and laquer on the wheels otherwise it will just start wearing of after time

Ph1 172 + Combo van
haha please try not to put paint on your clio.
what happened to the mini did the writing come off?

WTF? Are you seriously saying you did that to your car for a bet?

172 looks Mint though

It was a good idea at the time. I thought Early Learning Centre paint would be a good choice, but where it got hot on the bonnet, it decided to stay... meguiars paint restorer and 2 o clock in the morning seemed to do the job in the end.

Your 172 is tidy, and clean :rasp: what happened the Mini in the end? lol

Paint came off, only ever so slightly stained by the pink paint. But not really noticeable. It got part exchanged for the clio in the end. It was knackered though, needed new gearbox, clutch and steering rack.

mk4 golf gttdi180
Your 172 is tidy, and clean :rasp: what happened the Mini in the end? lol

Paint came off, only ever so slightly stained by the pink paint. But not really noticeable. It got part exchanged for the clio in the end. It was knackered though, needed new gearbox, clutch and steering rack.
minis are common for the steering racks :( otherwse useually good .did you get good feedback on the honk if you hate minis?

minis are common for the steering racks :( otherwse useually good .did you get good feedback on the honk if you hate minis?

A lot... I took it down southend on a Saturday night, so there was an incredible amount of chavs, tbf, my car fit right in. I had my mate with e in the passenger seat, he was hiding the whole time we were there. Good times.

White APE
well, unless its body paint and then we can set about using that on your bodywork? :rasp: