ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ladies only!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  n/a
some people go out their way to be noticed so much that they advertise sh!t like this on facebook or in your case cliosport to get attention thats f00kin said imo.:dapprove:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Trophy
some people go out their way to be noticed so much that they advertise sh!t like this on facebook or in your case cliosport to get attention thats f00kin said imo.:dapprove:

x2, its a forum mainly full of lads, she's selling bras. and advertises it 'ladies only' then goes on to say i have bigger boobiies than i thought check out my used bra's. Nice try but only pictures will save you from having an average 4pages, if the pantie pictures are included we could be on for a new record though.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  n/a
x2, its a forum mainly full of lads, she's selling bras. and advertises it 'ladies only' then goes on to say i have bigger boobiies than i thought check out my used bra's. Nice try but only pictures will save you from having an average 4pages, if the pantie pictures are included we could be on for a new record though.[/quote]

agreed tbh ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How heavy is a polar bear?

I have no idea, but it's an ice breaker. Hi i'm Con, nice to meet you. PM me your number and lets paint the town red.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Trophy
How heavy is a polar bear?

I have no idea, but it's an ice breaker. Hi i'm Con, nice to meet you. PM me your number and lets paint the town red.

Worst line ever, let me know if it works though.

C

clvs2222

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Give her a break guys, theres no need for some of the stupid comments, "ASW" etc.