ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lady driver in silver172/182 witney

J

JACKO CUP 172!

as i came off the lights bt the petrol station(by mac dons) you turned left towards the a40..???

Golf R soon...
You down our neck of the woods quite a lot recently mate!

I have seen this car you speak of! Was it a 54 plate by any chance?

Dazzler

J

JACKO CUP 172!

yeah mate keep going out for a blip down the back roads and end up coming through witney..lol nothing better to do as me ans the misses have split up again!!!!!and nothing better to do!!

dont know mate she had blond high lights??? vicki was it you??

DUB mk2 golf gti!
slight highjack here but i was working in cogges or what ever its called last week! and had to pop of to the merchants! just pulled out he estate i was working and a jet black 200sx with driftworks on the side pulled out in front of me! fuk me it was rapid! was burning abit of oil but it was defo a drift sl*g!!

witney is petrolhead heaven at the moment!its all goin on there!:S

M2 Competition
If you guys have nothing better to do, should all try come to the next reading meet ;)

(shameless plug :cool: )

J

JACKO CUP 172!

If you guys have nothing better to do, should all try come to the next reading meeet

helllo pep. i will see wot we can arrange.. i am quite busy tbh have got a lot of work on at the mo but am sure we can sort something out..