ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lamborghini Gallardo :)

wait and see ;)
thats lovely, a guy near me has the new bmw m3 in white a ferrari 430 and he used to have a the same lambo as that

Clio MK2 172
So so fast....he pulled off and my fillings nearly came out, then he put it in sports mode.....help me God, didn't know my as ass could suck to the seat as well as it did. lol

Clio MK2 172
I bet he'll get a lot of flange with that.

Looks nice. Blak is the best I think... stealth.

I've never been looked at so much...quite shocking really and uncomfortable with the top down at time....but it's all good. lol

Inferno 182
Soft top is a bit Miami Vice to be honest, ruins the lines of the car a bit too.
Not jealous really....

ST
  MERCEDES CLS AMG
If i was loaded i would still question the lambo dealers prices as i know it can be done a hell of a lot cheaper if you obtain a genuine lambo ( valeo ) clutch from a non lambo dealer and get it fitted yourself. Same applies with all cars apart from the cost

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
i have mate but mines are mercialago's..
bet you it needs a clutch within 5000 miles ( £4000 supplied and fitted )

Pocket change to your average CS'er mate..
lost more running for the bus when i was 9 tbh!!

Aye Adam lost his money for the shcool bus the other week running out the door, chic was tellin me the other night..
aye he was sayin that to me 2!!.. decided to take gingies instead tho cos u get 30p on them now!!!

black gold 182
i took one round prestwold hall air field a couple of weeks ago - totally awesome - picked up in any gear and just kept on pulling. want 1!!!

ooh nice, i dont think i could be friends with someone if they had a gallardo though, i would just be too jealous

A silver Honda
^^so true lol. If i could afford a new Lambo i'd save up bit more for the Murcielago.

Looks stunning in black:cool:

Lovely car, I love them.

I see a light blue cab every morning at work, reg is ** 07 LAM. The car sounds the nuts :approve:

172//Crap Micra//Bus
My mate just bought a BMX ;)

Nice car... Id love to see how long it takes him to get that roof on in a crisis lol!!

BMW M135i
p**n, i'd prefer the hardtop but wouldn't turn a convertible down. Just think it looks funny with the roof up.