ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Landrover Gaydon

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Been meaning to do put this up for a while.

Who owns the silver PH1 that parks up a G-dec, i have noticed the CSport sticker and even gave you a flyer once, tonite you followed me all the way to the A46.

Mine is the Black 182.

Also who owns the blue 197 up G-dec?

and the black 172 there aswell?

/Adrian

Ph1 Clio 172
Hi, Im the sliver 172 at GDEC - got the CS flier but was wet through so couldn't see your user ID. Just started an undergrad placement, working in brakes at the moment, where abouts are you?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Hi, Im the sliver 172 at GDEC - got the CS flier but was wet through so couldn't see your user ID. Just started an undergrad placement, working in brakes at the moment, where abouts are you?

:D Im in Gdec aswell, im down in the design studio, doing 3D/Cas modelling.

Im on a student placement, im a 3rd year automotive design student at coventry.

oh, and i never wrote my User ID on that flyer cos i didnt have a pen to hand.

You made me jealous by following me though, cos i love the look of the PH1 s they look so aggressive in comparison.

/Adrian.

Ex-User (36231)

ClioSport Club Member
I see all these cars too, I park near building 523 near aston martin, have blue 172 cup, other guy I work with has Titanium 182, I walked to GDEC after the BBQ yesterday and saw a black 172, monaco 172 and a RB 182. Theres loads!