ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laptop Vs Computer (Poll)

What do you use the most?

• Total voters
  Megane R26 + 182
Mods Can i have a poll please.

Just wondering what you guys use the most. Iv got my laptop on pretty much all the time im awake and find it so easy to take it around the house, alot better then sitting in one room with a PC.

So what do you guys use the most

Laptop
Or
Computer

James :cool:

Hyundai i40
i have a laptop just coz i live in a two bed flat and a desktop plus computer desk use to take too much space

do miss my old desktop as it was faster than this, but until i move i will have a laptop....also can sit watching tv with the laptop on alot easier

Cupra
Both! Use the desktop for proper work & gaming and the laptop for browsing the net and watching films on the TV.

I could not get by without either of them TBH.

Can you add a both to the poll?

172 Cup
Both! Use the desktop for proper work & gaming and the laptop for browsing the net and watching films on the TV.

I could not get by without either of them TBH.

Can you add a both to the poll?

You can't use both "the most".

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
i have a laptop and a desktop adn would love to throw the laptop out of the window its so slow at times even tho all the numbers say it should be faster

DESKTOP PC FOR ME

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Laptop everywhere, pop it in the docking station at work, it sits on my sexy lap in the evenings

Chelsea tractor
I mostly use my desktop at home. At work I have a cute dinky little laptop on its docking station :)

Both.
Actually getting work done == Desktop
Sitting in front of TV/In Bed == Laptop.

My laptop pretty much gets used for internet usage only.. (MSN, Browsing, E-mails)

If I wanna get real work done, I always usually use my desktop.

I have looked at the idea of docking my laptop (I have a docking station) but, I use the desktop remotely so it's always on anyway, so no point.

Megane R26 + 182
Both.
Actually getting work done == Desktop
Sitting in front of TV/In Bed == Laptop.

My laptop pretty much gets used for internet usage only.. (MSN, Browsing, E-mails)

If I wanna get real work done, I always usually use my desktop.

I have looked at the idea of docking my laptop (I have a docking station) but, I use the desktop remotely so it's always on anyway, so no point.

How do you use it remotely this could help with one of my thread which had no answerer...

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=341966

you cant really vote on this, they are both good for different purposes
i use a dell inspiron 1525 but i dont play online games etc
if i was then id have a pc

Better than yours. C*nt.
Desktop (I'm taking a server counts more as a desktop than a laptop?!) as I've got the choice between media editing on a quad-Xeon DL580 or a dual-core 2.6Ghz laptop. Guess which wins.