ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laser alignment - How to correct the camber....Help please!

A money pit
Hi,

I went to get my tracking sorted today and ended up needing new front tyres as the ones on at the time were badly worn (the inside of one tyre was completly gone and the other was getting close to that). Had the new tyres put on and then the laser alignment looked at....

The printout below shows how bad the camber issue is and the bloke said there was no room for adjustment with std suspension even with some camber bolts. He recommended I went for coilovers to resolve the issue.

Is that my only true option bar to keep replacing the tyres? He quoted me £850 for a set of Spax coilovers all in, no idea if that is any good.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks :)

Attachments

• poor_clio.jpg
    poor_clio.jpg
    435.5 KB · Views: 105
got to be something wrong with whats on the car as to be that far out and not even be modified seems a bit sus to me

Lionel Richie
no need for coilovers to fix that, he´s trying to pull yer trousers down, that needs some looking at

my betting is snapped springs, knackered top mounts, knackered ball joints and a knacered rear wheel bearing, not much really!

A money pit
Thanks for the replies. No point me having a look as I couldn't tell if something isn't right unless its blatantly obvious. I'll take the money pit to the garage for some looking at. Will update when i get some info.

Fred, off the top of your head what do you think its going to cost to fix?

Thanks