ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last minute Renault world series

Dan

172 track thingy
Sorry made this so late but a few are meeting at corley services at 7am tomorrow morning then heading on to the world series if people Wana join up with us?

For these that don't know where it is :) (CV7 8NR Its on the m6 between junctions 3 & 4.
Corley services)

Dan

172 track thingy
Forgot to say leaving after getting breakfast at about 7:30 so we get to the WSR for half 8 when it all kicks off :)

Dan

172 track thingy
Im not sure on tickets at the gate but i think one of our group has some spare.

182 Turbo Project
It's cool.

If you know anyone that has some spare, could you get them to pm me? Beer tokens shall be provided :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Tickets are free in advance...I don't think that they allow you in without them and don't have any. You may strike lucky, but as I've said to the people in my area...hopefully people have ordered the full allocation of 4 and have spares. Maybe put an ad in 'wanted' section...you never know...but it is a bit late!