ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Last pics of 05 sorry!!** 172 vs DC2

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yeh so, just had to! Beautiful day, actually a tad chilly, Car was lookin in a sorry state so gave her a wee rinse!! lol. Few pics of my bro's too!

Happy xmas All!!!

Ali

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

DSC00341.jpg

Opinions...well if you must ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Considering the TEG is 7yrs old its in A+ condition, Need's PC polished tho.
Not the new CS sticker in the bak window...

172 Cup
very nice mate!! so i take it you have driven both? which one is quicker ect? i really like the clio's but also get very tempted to get a ITR or CTR.

306 TD Slut
nice clear images there, where abouts you live? im sure u can get some better shots in some nicer senery.. nice house too, and lake and hills.

172beast

More pics of the Teg please lol

Raced a few tegs on track and been very little between em and my old mk1 172 standard v standard, only raced 1 in my 6 from standing to 110 ish, nowt in it till 80/90 when I slowly started edging it, sound awesome on cam tho, revvy as fook!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Paul.C 16v said:
very nice mate!! so i take it you have driven both? which one is quicker ect? i really like the clio's but also get very tempted to get a ITR or CTR.

There's nout in it performance wise...Teg's much more tunable and racey...But also very crashy and loud...

I live in helensburgh mate, on the river clyde, just outside Glasgow.

I use a Sony DSC-P12, No flash, Tripod, and some crazy angles! lol.

Beetle
please mate, get some regualr sized plates, or at least the back one. they both look spot on bar that:approve:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ it was para handy's old house...(May or maynot ring a bell) Plates stay bitches!! lol..

Cheers for comments, and they are of course 16's..