ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

last thing u bought 4 ur car

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by MrAtego on 23 June 2004

CS tax disc holder :)

Yup you want it ??? send me a SAE and its urs all you need to get is some replacement sticker things from Halfords... YOU want it ??? PM me

Quote: Originally posted by Hippychick on 23 June 2004

Quote: Originally posted by MrAtego on 23 June 2004

CS tax disc holder :)

Yup you want it ??? send me a SAE and its urs all you need to get is some replacement sticker things from Halfords... YOU want it ??? PM me
Done & dusted, thanks :D

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Quote: Originally posted by Newms on 23 June 2004

DAVID HAVE U GOT YOUR NEW WHEELS YET??????
Not this saturday but next one!! (3-7-04) cause its my bday and my parents r helping me buy them!!! Its all been finalised. im going up to rochfordtyres in essex to pick them up!!!! I have new splitter and some neons at home. Then when theyre on im just gonna wait another week to save cash and send it back to bodyshop for finishing off!!!! Nearly there!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

17" Wolf Race Asia-Tech Suzukas in silver. Hopefully itll be raised up enough so that i wont be buying any new splitters in a hurry!

After that DamanC has got my window tints in that i wanted. so thatll be the following month probably, then shes basically finihsed. Aside from a 172 interior if i can source one....and possibly flushing the boot in the distant future....thats it! But i guess we all say that and *BANG* end up spending more...ICE could do with a bit of work ahhahahahahaha

Wicked! not sure what ones they are but seen the new collection and they are all pretty much nice rims :)

lol!!! ahh you cant handle the lowness Mr David hehe!! ;)

coolio sounds all good

yeah im having a break on mine in the way of mods for the time being *yeah shes talking blx again* lol!!

Vix :D

Clio 197

Two sets of Ferodo DS 3000 front pads, and another set of tyres.

Should get me through the next month or so.

Ed