ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Late night photo shoot

Decided not to do much this saturday but get a takeaway then go for a drive and pics with the girlfriend, (no pics of her with her tits out etc).

Happy with how its looking now, Not doing anything more, Hoping for a sport come January:

5023788503_cbfb419456_z.jpg

5024401090_438d910f9c_z.jpg

5024393266_d37c9828ea_z.jpg

5023773087_b6b65d3149_z.jpg

5023779285_456d2bf8a5_z.jpg

5024375426_5c8926247a_z.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/guysampson/

Megane 225 F1
Nice pics. Nice car.

I know you said no pics with her tits out, but any pics of her at all?

Nice pics. Nice car.

I know you said no pics with her tits out, but any pics of her at all?

Fraid not mate, Shes seen this thread and is not playing ball haha.

Really nice, that. Wish I'd left mine alone more now :dapprove:

Cheers mate, Just checked out your profile, Saw your the wide arch non sport, Is looking great... Never look back, Your being different and aslong as your not sinking your life into it enjoy it !

I could spend so much more on my non sport, But ive decided i want a sport now and will waste money otherwise.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Cars looking perfect pal.

What sidelights have you got in? Look alot whiter and better than the standard ones.

Looks great, really like the yellow foglamps :)

Cheers mate, I like them too off, look great imo, they look cloudy when on though although a nice yellow light, the fogs look whitish... but i dont drive with them on anyway so not fussed.

Cars looking perfect pal.

What sidelights have you got in? Look alot whiter and better than the standard ones.

Cheers mate, Phillips bluevision i think, They're blue unlit, And are a nice side bulb that isnt LED and matches my Nightbreakers.