ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest 182 pics and 'New' Classic Toy...

Mk4 .:R32
I have had the 182 for about 2 years now, so I thought i'd give it a good freshen up and fit my K-tec Ultra Sports Exhaust which i can't recommend enough!
Its perfect for the balance between sounding awesome when the taps are open, but just right at idle or when cruising around 60 - 70 mph.​

However of late i have been seriously considering chopping it in for a Golf R32. I just can't bring myself to do it, plus Iam finding it hard finding a decent low milage example.​

Pics.....
CS5.jpg

CS4.jpg

IMG_4597.jpg

cs3-1.jpg

The recently aquired 1960 Austin Healey Frogeye Sprite. Its a blast to drive, recently has a engine conversion to 1248 cc from the original 998cc which the came out the factory with. Makes all the right noises!! Just needs more go to match it Lol. Its more of a project between me and my old man. Bodywork is nearly mint but theres still alot of work to be done :approve:

IMG_4590.jpg

IMG_4593-1.jpg

IMG_4594.jpg

IMG_4607.jpg

IMG_4606-1.jpg

IMG_4604.jpg