ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest Photos: 1.2 Dynamique

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Hi guys, latest photos of my clio, now with added:
172/182 RS Front Grille
Silver 16V Side Badges
Rear Lexus Lights (Which aren't shown because I know how much they're hated on here haha)

In The Dark:
030220071406.jpg

In The Light:
080220071417.jpg

Cheers
Oli

Black Pearl Dynamique
Looks like mine.... i'm getting annoyed that the sport grill doesn't look anywhere near as good on a 1.2 than it does on a sport though. I think i'm going to have my 16v badges done in anthracite and if I get the money together a set of turinis in the summer.

Looking good though, keep going with yours and it'll inspire me to do more to mine :)

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Indeed I have....80% at rear. I wanted front done, but the company that did mine only do a minimum of 50%, so I passed. on that one.
Sparki, it is frustrating isn't it! However, i'm beginning to really like it. However, a kiddy I know has bought a clio, and has plans to copy EVERYTHING I do to mine, starting to get annoying!
Yeah I do have a couple more plans for it:
New Alloys: Wouldn't mind the anthracite Renault ones, or possibly a nice set of Ozs.

Black Pearl Dynamique
Indeed I have....80% at rear. I wanted front done, but the company that did mine only do a minimum of 50%, so I passed. on that one.
Sparki, it is frustrating isn't it! However, i'm beginning to really like it. However, a kiddy I know has bought a clio, and has plans to copy EVERYTHING I do to mine, starting to get annoying!
Yeah I do have a couple more plans for it:
New Alloys: Wouldn't mind the anthracite Renault ones, or possibly a nice set of Ozs.

Yeah with the 1.2 the bumper doesn't stick out wide enough to do the grill justice, it's a pain but it's all I can afford for now. How did you get the badges done? Definately would want to get mine done.

1.6 16v
Dont go for silver badges! :( Go for somthing different and wild! :)

Glad you managed to change the badges over oli

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Cheers mate..ended up not doing it myself, got it done at RenSpec, because i wanted to get a quote for priming, spraying the bump strips etc. Didn't cost anything so was all good :)
I only went for silver, because i wasn't too sure how anything else apart from the white on yours ;) would look!

Basically, i couldn't find the badges anywhere to buy or anywhere that would respray mine until my mate found me a chap on eBay selling this set, and managed to nab them..

Oli

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Yeah i wanted the sport sideskirts, got a quote from Renault and everything. But then I thought, well i best check with insurance, because i don't want to invalidate my policy if i crash..and they told me, they wouldn't even insure me if i put them on.