ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lauren's Low and slow MIIILOW

A grey one
Did scrape, even off the ramps, and the front has to come down more! Jeeeee, not gonna be a very good daily!
spinksy.. No way you're winning best non sport this year bro! ;)

Did scrape, even off the ramps, and the front has to come down more! Jeeeee, not gonna be a very good daily!

i kinda figured that with soo many new non-sports this year, i can hope though because of improvements should be more noticeable than modifications :p

tbf wouldnt complain if i lost out to your car, but I still have tricks up my sleeve before CSS ;)

sad thing is mine cant physically go any lower until I move to a flat driveway :( front is sat on the floor now while it is parked on the drive :L (not even on about the splitter.. that has folded underneath lol)

cfeeb61fffe722799d40e4f78de3ae46.jpeg

Mine won't go any lower on the front and it drives me NUTS. I need bigger wheels :(

No lol any lower and the car will explode when it sees a bump!, yours looks sexy atm, I just can't get mine to match it till I have a flat driveway :/

But I'm starting to like the campus bumpers for some reason... Think I'll stick to getting a ph3 bumper smoothed though :p

192'd BG 182 FF
Really quite like this, quite a transformation! Subscribed and i hope to see more! :race:

TT QS

Woah woah woah there! Don't forget us guys who are to lazy to put pictures on. You both ain't getting that award easily put it that way lol

but in all honesty the pics of yours and spinksys in this thread look top! Better pull my finger out ay

A grey one
Okay, here you go, no more until Saturday though!!! Still got bits to do,
Can't even see my tiny wheels in those huge arches, HUGE spacers and camber this weekend!
A6BBFF76-FA52-4040-9B93-A510B98926BF-8687-000001A81A516959.gif

C3F7669B-4AE3-4F0C-BD59-EC4C9BA3E9D0-8687-000001A827855B83.gif

817A72D3-0A54-47B2-B26B-CBDCF6D2AE6E-8687-000001A859C35C07.gif

Clio 200
Love this! Good work! That astra? Is it on air? Think I remember seeing it at ed38 last year, Love the nue's on it!

A grey one
the Astra.. Is on Hydraulics, only one in the country as he reminds everyone. Pahah, r****d :)
yeah we were both there parked next to eachother next to a bloody massive tree, both got loads of abuse for being non vag!

Clio 200
Ahh right, yea I remember, we were parked just around the corner, I was in my decked white grande punto on porsche twists, yea the vag lot can be b*llends when it comes to other non german cars, one of my mates came in his clio mk1 hybrid and lets just say it wasnt well liked haha, its all fun tho

A grey one
hehe sorry ;)
Im not sure if you were checking if i knew the difference between hydros and air or something else, hydros knock and bang and sound like someone strangling some form of animal.. air sounds like a bus, has a noisy compressor and takes ages to refill itself and they both cost around £2500...... screw that.. static ftw <3

phase 2 172
Oops I didn't read it right!! Sorry my bad.

Got to hand it to Lauren though, it's a tough looking wee car.

Last edited:
  A grey one
I'm fully aware it's illegal, stupid police, don't see why cause it's still fully visible, ah well!
gonna tie wrap my plastic plates to my grille until show season then I won't run one at shows :)

Thanks Luke :)

I'm fully aware it's illegal, stupid police, don't see why cause it's still fully visible, ah well!
gonna tie wrap my plastic plates to my grille until show season then I won't run one at shows :)

Thanks Luke :)

:quiet:

its illegal because the anpr wont pick it up from your windscreen iirc because it only covers the front bumper no?

A grey one
I've had my lights polished up finally and I put my 25mm spacers on, so now it sits a bit better..
been having issues with the coilovers, they cannot physically go any lower no matter how short the springs are, there is no play left in the shocks.. so i've got to get either bigger wheels or shortened shocks..
When some money comes my way, i think it will be bigger wheels as i may of set up a deal with an insider at 3SDM.. we shall see!
For now..
IMG_1256.gif

IMG_1264.gif

IMG_1315.gif

Favourite photo! <3
IMG_1320.gif

Clio
Your plate is illegal there. Needs to be a minimum of 7.34 inches from the ground on an angle of no more than 18 degrees from vertical.

TT QS
For me that needs to be a 3/4 plate. Maybe smaller. Look a like a pretty girl with massive bug teeth. Spoils what is a quality car IMO. But the rest is quality lol

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Looks good, just needs the plate moving onto the bumper and it will look better. :)