ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
You'll all be pleased to know that after 2 washes, a session with Vanish Stain remover and another hot wash, the panda is clean, fresh smelling and its tail reattached...

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Surprised you didn't take up two spaces. I would have.

i think sometimes that attracts more attention especially in a busy car park.
She survived the trip with only one period of the EML being on right at the start of the trip and the loss of the rear number plate. and used over £100 less fuel than i expected. Result

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Didn't think he'd raced at LM - forgot he was the one that flipped the Mercedes on the Mulsane! Definitely supporting Porsche next year.

Petrol Blue 182.
They seem to be going balls out for the win tbh. Alot of hype building around them. Should be great!

I think animal fancy dress is a must next year.

107 Track Car & C4
It was Peter Dumbreck that flipped on the straight during the race. I think Webber flipped in practice and at another track in the USA earlier in the season.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Oh was it? I read it as he flipped it twice but reading again they don't say where/when he flipped it..

Porsche could entice the best drivers in the world so won't be short of talent. I saw pictures of the new Delta Wing they unveiled too - looks pretty awesome with a cabin..

Last edited:

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Dom you finished the video yet?

Was up till midnight last night doing it.. its go'wn be quite long and is taking time to stitch it all together.. Making sure the music is right too. Have found a way of removing some of the wind noise as well so improved the tunnels/road trip bits..

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Webber flipped twice in 1999. Once at Indianapolis during quali and then again during morning warm up over the old crest approaching Mulsanne. Neither was actually caught by the TV cameras though....
Webber said he'd never return after those two. Glad he's changed his mind.

Then there was the Dumbreck flip during the race which was the one everyone knows about.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Panda, do you want my videos too? Got really good sound quality from black ops. Maybe not as good as yours though on the go pro.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Panda, do you want my videos too? Got really good sound quality from black ops. Maybe not as good as yours though on the go pro.

Yeah that'd be awesome - I didn't take any videos on black ops as I had no battery.. Have you got a drop box or summat or are they quite small files?

Also if Ben got some good videos from the road trip etc as I spied him filming and so far have no 'intro' clip for Mike & I... ;)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Mine are about 50meg each, what's the best way to get them to you?

I'll get Ben to fire his over some how, think they will be bigger.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Mine are about 50meg each, what's the best way to get them to you?

I'll get Ben to fire his over some how, think they will be bigger.

Dropbox would be easiest? Will work out if theres a way i can put a link to an open folder on y'ere then people can drop their videos into it...

Petrol Blue 182.
I need your love just came on the TV. Only reminds me of Maggie Thatcher, The Panda and Albert Einstein getting there rave on!

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I dont dance.... end of. I'm normally the one behind the decks playing the tunes, I don't do in front of them. Unless its Warehouse Project or something, then i'll make an exception ;)

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
The end of that film sent shivers down my spine.

Didn't realise Porsche came 1st and 2nd!