ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Waiting on Dave for his write up.

My write up will be next week now. End of month/quarter at work so mega busy!!!

F*cking lol at Paul in full cammo for black ops though!!! Brilliant!!

Gonna take one of these for Mike next year i think ...

woodland_3_piece_front_main_1_1.jpg

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
well speaking to tim and realised they went hunting has given me some ideas for next time

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Already planning next years trip!

1005064_10151676427598421_1705770105_n.jpg

got to say although taking the car was an amazing experience and thoroughly enjoyable personally id not take it again. Plans are a pick up and a cheap MX5 for next year.

Fely i missed out a little on the mad firday antics because my car was an expensive one and i didnt want to risk it.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
I could possible have a motor home next year. If the parents pull their finger out and buy one, too right i'm robbing it for Le Mans.

and it will go home in once piece??? stickered up would look cool
bro in law wants to take a caravan lol

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Meh, my dad came this year and he loved it that much he may be coming next year too. At least in a motor home I can go get pissed and have a laugh while he has an early night ;)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Had an evan better time this year. Can't wait to up the game for next year. Really good to meet some new people and catch up with others, had a right laugh. However spotting weaknesses? I think not.

Looking for a barge for next year already.

Such a shame about Allan Simonsen, RIP.

Gonna take one of these for Mike next year i think ...

woodland_3_piece_front_main_1_1.jpg

Are we not going to black him up? He's just a bad black mofo in a little white gingerman's body...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372257826.597842.jpg

<3

Also, we will be setting up a pool for what time the Northerners will leave lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
woah, lets not tar all northerners with the same brush eh... Ive always been around for the monday morning maccys run.

22 euros for 18 nuggets!!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
For 3 years I've found it's mainly the French that bring down the tone of Le Mans lol

woah, lets not tar all northerners with the same brush eh... Ive always been around for the monday morning maccys run.

22 euros for 18 nuggets!!

Lol not you lot, never even saw you guys.

How much?! A meal was about about 7€, they must have seen rock up in the Aston.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
they charged us 7 euros per box :S haha

some of the failsport found us, my car was nicely decorated with Failsport Loves you and powered by failsport haha!

Petrol Blue 182.

some of the failsport found us, my car was nicely decorated with Failsport Loves you and powered by failsport haha!

We clocked where you parked. No ones safe from a drunk Failsport.

330Ci (Fail)Sport

The budgie and the panda will always find you lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i had to wash the original ones off before going on track, the 2nd lot however survived the journey home, apart from i had to rub half the back one off when my number plate fell off and needed to go in the rear window :p

E4A3909B-8831-40E8-90CF-AB25D3381369-2065-000000DCFBFB6DDA_zpsee4647e5.jpg

AC55CBC9-DD36-4B00-816A-0CC87F6D74ED-2065-000000DCEC978B0B_zps1f8567e4.jpg

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I had to renew my membership to come in here and post...12 poxy quid!! ;)

Have to say meeting the South Central lads i didn't already know (Ollie, Tom, Gorms, Chris, Tim) renewed my faith in this place occasionally being able to supply normal car loving humans who can actually communicate to other car loving humans away from a computer screen.
Top lads.

Was disappointed that Boffey was essentially 'outcast' for his football popping antics late on Sunday.
That's one thing about us 'soft' southerners...we never abandon a man.
Instead we usually just chuck a drunken Mike and Panda at them as a distraction....then we run.
Although this year we discovered that an Angry Cornish Man is quite a weapon....

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Was disappointed that Boffey was essentially 'outcast' for his football popping antics late on Sunday.
That's one thing about us 'soft' southerners...we never abandon a man.

That was a massive misunderstanding on Boffey's part, i'm sure he will tell you the same. Me, my dad and Hainsey said we were making a move due to the uneasy feeling around the campsite. Anyone else was free to stay or leave as they wished.

AG 200 cup
I wasn't outcast just me jumping to the conclusion, we all hugged and made up before the journey home. I can see why they wanted to leave though just incase they did come back and damage anything, should have thought about it before doing it but that's the past and can now laugh about it hopefully.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I wasn't outcast just me jumping to the conclusion, we all hugged and made up before the journey home. I can see why they wanted to leave though just incase they did come back and damage anything, should have thought about it before doing it but that's the past and can now laugh about it hopefully.

It was funny looking back, shame we didn't have a fire to lob it on like Riad did in 2011.

Petrol Blue 182.
Sunday night was hillarious. I was scared to even walk past Dave to go to the toilet. Dom also getting angry at the guy pissing on our tent, who wasnt even anywhere near the tent was hillarious.

"Oi mate, you better not be pissing on our tent, OI MATE"

"I'm no where near your tent?"

Also after hearing that mans life story for half the night, I've come to the conclusion he has had a s**t life.

Phase 1 172, boxster
Lol at the phantom guy pissing on our tent, Dom did you shout at them something like "I'll split your sister?"

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well i'm glad it was all resolved between you lot.
Poor old Boffey seemed quite upset at the thought that you guys might be proper pissed at him.
Think he perked up a bit after a bottle of Mexico's finest and a Failsport cooked sausage....he buggered off soon after.
Personally I think he was after pity beer and food....muggy northerner ;) x

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Lol at the phantom guy pissing on our tent, Dom did you shout at them something like "I'll split your sister?"

Split your sister flol. i think Mike shouted that, I just *remember* calling them c**ts. In our defence Vish and Ollie both said they could hear someone pissing near the tent...

AG 200 cup
Well i'm glad it was all resolved between you lot.
Poor old Boffey seemed quite upset at the thought that you guys might be proper pissed at him.
Think he perked up a bit after a bottle of Mexico's finest and a Failsport cooked sausage....he buggered off soon after.
Personally I think he was after pity beer and food....muggy northerner ;) x

can never have enough failsport sausage :eek:

Boffey, did you and a silver clio flank me at the Carefour?

yeah spied it by it's self so thought I would keep it company then James Bryan pulled in on the other side.