ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2014

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
​Perhaps you could ask some of the members of FailSport to MTFU and get me the deposit then?

Best have good interest rates as I've no idea how I'll pay when I'm abroad between September and March... maybe Tom can cover it for me.........:clown:

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
I'll jsut leave this here so you can all get excited for next year... only 305 days to go

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
This is the sole reason I'm going next year. I hope they obliterate Audi.

I'll be surprised if they do tbh, very rare that a manufacturer comes in & wins on their 1st attempt (baring McLaren and the Bentley was an Audi). Toyota will be in there 3rd year as well, which will no doubt be their strongest so far. So we might have to go in 2015 & 2016 as well to see Porsche win lol ;)

330i. E30 Touring.
I'd be surprised if half of the last years Audi team aren't wearing Porsche shirts this year.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I'd be surprised if half of the last years Audi team aren't wearing Porsche shirts this year.

A valid point.

​The cynic is me thinks that Audi will let Porsche win if they do ... think they've had enough marketing out of it for the past 10 years, someone else in VAG's turn now.

Any chance of McLaren coming back at all?

Back in 2003 Audi won it then (and came second) only it was a Bentley they used.

I'd love to go there, but I do get a bit fed up with the same old outcome.

Petrol Blue 182.
Tbh, last year I went more for the atmosphere, the banter, the camping and the larking about, having a good time. Was always going to be an Audi win.

Inferno 225 cup
I should be on for this, got quite a few lads that will be coming with as I'm tying this in with my stag do.

I will pull my finger out and sort something.