ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2014

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
We still waiting on lots of deposits? Got a couple of boys from here that fancy it. Fraser.J & Clio_Stu

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm interested in this for next year. After seeing pictures for the past two or three years I finally want to join in. :)

Think I'll be coming with clarkey and then going to the ring afterwards for his stag do

Let me know when and where I need to book things up etc

Cheers
Chris

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm trying to pay my deposit in but my bank keeps chucking me out. Getting on my tits now.

I'll try again in a minute. I f**king hate technology.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Can anyone confirm the details of where I'm supposed to send my £80 deposit? I'm really struggling here and think I've written them down wrong and Ariane the filthy Arab isn't replying to my texts.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Perfect, thanks mate. Could I do that tomorrow do you think? Or shall I do it Monday?

Inferno 225 cup
Is this for camping at le-man? I'm all confused?

If so is it just a matter of ringing up and more people paying to get on?

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone confirm the details of where I'm supposed to send my £80 deposit? I'm really struggling here and think I've written them down wrong and Ariane the filthy Arab isn't replying to my texts.

I'll pm you mate.

Clarkey, it's a private booking at the minute. We have 20 spaces on Houx Annexe that were filling up, Sorry mate. You can make your own booking by all means, just call 1st tickets.

Inferno 225 cup
I'll pm you mate.

Clarkey, it's a private booking at the minute. We have 20 spaces on Houx Annexe that were filling up, Sorry mate. You can make your own booking by all means, just call 1st tickets.

Wasn't hijacking dude just looking for advice tbh.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Go outdoors. We've got a full on marquee type tent, could probably get 8 blokes in there! Lol. Was £120 iirc.

ill have a look considering you dont want to stay in a flat with me!!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Is it best to get a big tent that instead of your bog standard 3/4 birth little square tent things?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
ill have a look considering you dont want to stay in a flat with me!!

Sit in a flat on our own watching surprise surprise, or stay on a campsite with a load if hooligans.... Tough choice darky, tough choice.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Sit in a flat on our own watching surprise surprise, or stay on a campsite with a load if hooligans.... Tough choice darky, tough choice.

Ok ok... I get the point. Us Chocolate skins aren't used to this outdoor life.