ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leamington/Warwickshire meet

More poke than viagr
Decided to put a thread up in here rather than keep posting in the spotted thread lol.

Who's interested in a leamington/warwickshire meet?

I think we've decided that the waterman pub just up by hatton is the best place to hold this, but if you have any better ideas then by all means speak up.

No dates confirmed yet, whens best for everyone?

Count me in dude, well date dependant, not around the next two weekends, but any other time I'm deffo there.

MGP W02
I am gonna say - Saxon Mill pub in warwick as a good place for a meet? count me in If I am not away racing.

More poke than viagr
Yeah i dont think it will be in next few weeks, cos i want to wait till i get proper wheels back lol :eek:

As for location, im open to offers, where everyones happy to meet really. Although i do think that the waterman pub is a really good place to go.

Hope we keep this snow for it though :cool:

More poke than viagr
If we go to the waterman, i can get us a table.

O and liam, i still owe you the money, ill give you a tenner at the meet if you want, or send it through now? Havnt got your address thing i need tho. I havnt forgoten i promise!! :eek:

Just been to the waterman for a bit of food for my bday, lovely pub tbh. Meet there would be good as its a nice big car park.

Subaru 330s
Yer i'd be up for this, pretty flexible on dates as I can always swap my shift about if needs be!
Although the Saxon Mill is nice, the staff are a bit funny, ten or so of us had a renaultsport meet there and after the meal we got asked to leave the car park as we were all standing about chatting and they didn't like it :S, think waterman would be better!

More poke than viagr
Right, cars getting done this week so looking to organise this soon and getting a date sorted.

Im going to suggest the waterman pub, and if anyones interested i can get us a cliosport table lol ;)

So, shall we say next weekend? or do you think we need more time?

Better than yours. C*nt.
Yer i'd be up for this, pretty flexible on dates as I can always swap my shift about if needs be!
Although the Saxon Mill is nice, the staff are a bit funny, ten or so of us had a renaultsport meet there and after the meal we got asked to leave the car park as we were all standing about chatting and they didn't like it :S, think waterman would be better!

Waterman is good for that - bike gatherings on a Wednesday doesn't seem to upset them!

I'm about for this for a month or so yet... Just give me a date and if I can make it I'll be there!

MGP W02
Hahaha! Just had a look at my calender, next time I am back in the UK on a weekend is the 24th of April! What a joke! I'll be missing this if its any time in March.

Cam'd Arctic FF 182
Count me in! :D

I've heard good things about the Waterman but wherever it ends up being I'll come along!

More poke than viagr
lol yer we should get a date shouldnt we.

How about Sunday 28th March?

What time would be best? Morning, Dinner, Evening?

Subaru 330s
I'm working that day/evening, but I could probably swap it if thats the date everyone wants to do.

Subaru 330s
  200 Gordini
And there's already a pre-national meet....well social gathering, we are all going for curry, if anyone is up for it then get your names down in the threads over on renaultsport

I meant a CS pre national meet.

I'll leave the dates up to you guys then :cool:

Cam'd Arctic FF 182
Haha, well, an easter sunday meet will be interesting!

I'll have to see if I've been rota'd down to work & if I've got a morning shift I'll definitely make an appearance :)

More poke than viagr
Bugger forgot a time lol, yer shall we say 2?

Gives us time to wash in the morning.....cars i meant ;)