ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leamington/Warwickshire meet

182 BEAN
BOOM THE BEAN WILL BE MAKING AN APPEARANCE ! ME AND CURLEY TO BLUE/ORANGE TEAM ! ................. ANY OTHER INFERNO'S COMIN ?????

197 (Albi Blue)
Hey guys,

I joined CS around 3yrs ago when I got my 172 Cup, but I'm hardly what you would call an active member as I've never posted. I'm lucky enough to be collecting my next Clio this Sunday, 197 FF.

I live in Redditch so I'm looking at coming along next Sunday and meeting some fellow CS members.

200 Gordini
There is nothing blue and orange Tom... Jaffa cake packaging?

Hey guys,

I joined CS around 3yrs ago when I got my 172 Cup, but I'm hardly what you would call an active member as I've never posted. I'm lucky enough to be collecting my next Clio this Sunday, 197 FF.

I live in Redditch so I'm looking at coming along next Sunday and meeting some fellow CS members.

Good to hear and glad you are coming. Nice choice of a motor. What colour did you get?

BMW M135i
I wasn't planning on eating but i'll go with the general consensus, don't know how busy it'll be/not be seeing as its easter sunday.

Subaru 330s
Yer i think i should be good for this too, finish work at 1, so I will just come in a dirty car lol :D

Flamer 172
I'm up for this, picked up my turinis today :) heading down from solihull if anybody wants to join!

200 Gordini
I'll bring a few xenon White number plate lights along if anyone is interested. I think I have 3 or 4 left at £8.

I'm in the arctic 182 with LDC in my reg number.

RB 182
If only this was next week, would have my cage all painted and ready for show :( lol. Might be able to pop over, isn't this at the same time as the F1?

Cam'd Arctic FF 182
Looks like I'm going to be a bit late, I don't finish work until 3:30 but I'll be coming straight there asap :)

200 Gordini
Nice to know the weather is taking a break from pissing it down for us to have a half decent meet.

..or have i just jinxed it??

200 Gordini
Oops :eek: .. You coming mate?

Me and Tom are meeting at the retail park in Willenhall (PC World, currys, Halfords etc) at 1:20 if you fancy it?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Cool, i'll be there.

Ive not lived in Cov for 13 years, moved back just before xmas so
i'm a bit rusty on Cov/Leam layout, but sat navs rule.

So hopefully I wont get too lost finding you guys, or the meet if we get seperated.

200 Gordini
You want that cv boot doing? Keep your mouth shut lol

If it's raining tomorrow I'm bringing an umbrella and you're getting it done either way.. Hail the size of bricks will not be stopping you! Haha do you want to meet us at the retail park aswel?

More poke than viagr
.....i have a horrible feeling im going to be roped into work tommorow as we've got 2 or 3 ppl off :dapprove: sorry if i cant make it :dapprove:

worked bloody hard to get the wheels on for this aswell! Its not fair lol :dapprove:

More poke than viagr
Yep cant make it tommorow im afraid :dapprove: so pissed off lol, been there all day today, but manged to paint wheels up a lil bit ready for this aswell :dapprove:

Would have been 3 meets in one day aswell lol :eek:

....but i suppose i should be greatfull i have a job no? :dapprove:

Sorry everyone, feel like ive let you all down now, after changing dates and everything and now i cant even make this one lol! Sorry

Subaru 330s
I couldn't make it either, was due to finish work at 1 but have only just got out, so I am going to give it a miss as i've been up since 5 and could do with a nap lol!!
Hopefully i'll see a few of you at the national in a few weeks

Flamer 172
Good to meet you all! Watch this space for pics. Who's going down to the big meet on the 18th then?

Clio 1.8 16V 3d
will get some pics up soon. took alot. will be a big post.

nice to meet everyone some nice cars out there.

Teaser more to follow

DSC_0008.jpg

182 BEAN
just got back nice to meet you all me and curley messed about and took some vids too + movin shots !! ........ 18th is gonna be a big one lookin forward to it !!!

typolaa cheers for the pic takin and our group ideas on the shots lol

looking forward to the pics

200 Gordini
Was a good meet today, nice to put more faces to names. We should do more Cov and Warwick meets because we normally have to drive to Birmingham and further north for the Midlands meets.

Photobucket is messing me about (probably lagging due to all the photos TypoLaa took ;)), so i'll have to wait until i get my laptop from the missus house and i'll get my pictures up.

Same with the video Mr. Bean.. Video editing stuff is on my macbook.

More poke than viagr
Sorry i missed it guys, a bit s**te seeing as i kinda orgainised this and then couldnt be there lol :dapprove:

Definatly do another one soon though.

Whats happening on the 18th???? Will be able to make that one!

More poke than viagr
Boom, not a renault sport (yet!! :rasp:) but will trundle on down to that if you all dont mind a lil clio coming lol

Me talking about hitting badgers today. Just hit another one and ripped all the front corner off my car!!!! F***ing raving right now.