ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leamington/Warwickshire meet

Subaru 330s
Me talking about hitting badgers today. Just hit another one and ripped all the front corner off my car!!!! F***ing raving right now.

Gutted for you! Thats not good, I have a constant string of bad luck with bloody road kill, not hit anything too big yet, but its bound to happen.
Hit a rabbit a couple of months ago and that ripped off a load of plastic underneath my car, my bumper is now wobbly as fook!
Hit a rabbit friday morning on the way to work and that ripped out my grille
Oh and hit a pigeon on the way to Trax last year that took out my headlight lol!
Narrowly missed a badger a while ago, that was scary enough!

Hope you get your car all sorted :)

Yer isn't looking too good, the second badger in a month now! Going to be new fron bumper me thinks, have the part that came off but don'tthink there is a way or re-attaching it.

Money pit I tell thee.

Subaru 330s
Second one! Ouch! Cable ties? lol
There might be a way of getting it back on? Will be an expensive jobbie if not :-S

Naughty Nautical
hey Guys
It all seems a bit quiet over here in the West Midlands/Warwickshire area, are there any meets coming up? I only found out about the Easter meet @ the Waterman months after it had actually happened :(
I am located in Balsall Common.

Subaru 330s
They are organising one over on renaultsport at the moment, no date set yet, but once the details are sorted I will let you guys know as you are more than welcome to come, think it is going to be at a pub called The Hopwood? Anyway I will get the details up once they sort them out.

More poke than viagr
Definatly up for another one aswell, probs after FCS now though.

Waterman would be a good venue again lol :eek:

Subaru 330s
Yer we had one at the waterman a few weeks ago, which is where we usually go, but to accomodate for some of the people that come from further this time we are going for Hopwood, dates at the moment are the 6, 7 or 8th of June.
We should organise one on here for after FCS, waterman sounds good!

Subaru 330s
FROM PAOLO ON RENAULTSPORT

Monday 7th June @ 7pm @ The Hopwood House Pub, Hopwood (Just off Jct2 M42)

http://www.hopwoodhousepub.co.uk/

Think the Monday will be quiet enough to have some space and perhaps have a drink and eat if people wanna eat...If I know total numbers I could book a table for us to eat. If weather is good, there is seating outside to have a drink..

I'm not on clio197.net so if I start a list on here and someone updates on there and cut/paste adds to list on here too then that'd be great...
smile.gif

I'll begin a list below:

Paolo3
VDust
Lora
DayC
Dannewton
Keethos
Keef
Ryan197
Arranshuker
Pugs9000 (a maybe
smile.gif

200 cup/Btm'd ph1
FROM PAOLO ON RENAULTSPORT

Monday 7th June @ 7pm @ The Hopwood House Pub, Hopwood (Just off Jct2 M42)

http://www.hopwoodhousepub.co.uk/

Think the Monday will be quiet enough to have some space and perhaps have a drink and eat if people wanna eat...If I know total numbers I could book a table for us to eat. If weather is good, there is seating outside to have a drink..

I'm not on clio197.net so if I start a list on here and someone updates on there and cut/paste adds to list on here too then that'd be great...
smile.gif

I'll begin a list below:

Paolo3
VDust
Lora
DayC
Dannewton
Keethos
Keef
Ryan197
Arranshuker
Pugs9000 (a maybe
smile.gif

Is anyone going to go to this? Im only at junction 4 so might pop up.

197 (Albi Blue)
I've just got an email about this, but I should be able to tag along after work. I'm only in Redditch but work in Birmingham. Not sure if I'll make it for 7pm thou. Hope it doesn't rain again like today.