ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leeds_182 New Cup Project

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Another photo from today.
C88100B2-5DCF-433E-8D3A-13D04F4A725D.jpeg

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Looks great.
When can I buy it and put it next to the last french tin I bought off you?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Clios died again and this time it won’t start at all. It always chooses to die away from the house too which is helpful.

Was coughing and spluttering when I drove it, back firing and jerking so ordered some new plugs and second hand leads and coil pack. Went to drive home and it wouldn’t start. Cranking over fine but just not firing like there is no spark. Red light of doom is going off too so not sure what it is.

Not the best time of year to be commuting on a sports bike that needs a new rear tyre.

3DF52CFD-794D-493C-ABC0-C793FCE45157.jpeg

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
if it only does it when the engine's warm yes possibly crank sensor,
if it's sporadic and the immobiliser light is on its the uch
try a crank sensor first as it's a £8 part and takes 10 minutes to swap, york motor factors will stock it too

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
if it only does it when the engine's warm yes possibly crank sensor,
if it's sporadic and the immobiliser light is on its the uch
try a crank sensor first as it's a £8 part and takes 10 minutes to swap, york motor factors will stock it too

Cheers dude, I’ve had to abandon it in Whitkirk at my mums. Immobiliser light is off so don’t think it’s that.

535d / t5 caravelle
Whats next? Something else i 'll want no doubt.....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Sure I've said this before, but f**k me you must spend some money on changing car tax and insurance 😂