ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Chris, mine get's on the ferry just fine. You running lower than me?
If I solve the dilema in my head and end up with coilovers I will be slamming it to the ground for the ASW'ness and to piss off the purists :) but I wouldnt be keeping it that low obv ;)

I'm about to shell out £550 on service parts to make sure the trophy is as reliable as can be :)

i'm in my tent, its small, crap and cost 30 quid... solid sleep every night and didnt leak once. i say good sleep, sunday morning where i woke up wrapped around an oildrum holding vodka and with an uncooked potnoodle wasnt the proudest of moments.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
and iirc you were freeeeeezing

might be a point to mention to the newbs, it does get cold at night, was hot during the day last year but temp does drop at night so come prepared... oh and it rained... heavly

last year was a freak set of conditions though, its 'normally' boiling around then... it was a nasty front that killed 42 further south we were hit with.

i was only cold because i bought a groundsheet and a hoody to sleep in.

im so unorganised its scary.

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
i'm in my tent, its small, crap and cost 30 quid... solid sleep every night and didnt leak once. i say good sleep, sunday morning where i woke up wrapped around an oildrum holding vodka and with an uncooked potnoodle wasnt the proudest of moments.

plus u have me on site to fold it back up ;)

Lionel Richie
I'm bringing a transit this year! Generator + fridge are a MUST! not drinking that much warm beer EVER again!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I am now very much looking forward to this.

I tried to get Gally to be my passenger, but he's a straight up poof. (not really, but he can't come)

I'll be looking for a new Goose.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I was considering matress+clio, but tent's are a bit of a laugh. We'll see.

Oh and with a matress in the back (back seats down) the exhaust is noisy as fcuk!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll be there this year with a bunch of mates! Where are you lot camping?