ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

Lionel Richie
do i need a ticket for the water crossing bit? can't remember how we got across last year, the imigrant sorted it, said bonjour chilli sauce a few times IIRC

DCi 100
We go pushed to a different entrance last year as we didn't have the ticket on us (to make us buy a ticket there and then), then the attendant let us through the main one once we got it off Rich. I don't think it's worth driving 10 hours to find out though!

we booked with langoustine last year iirc. im not worried.

at this rate the none ferry buyers though arent looking promising... hmmm. oh well.

exciteddddd!!1!

Clio Sport 172
lol. Once your parked up on your pitch is it a t**t to grt out? I wanna wizz to Belguim for some fags b4 the ferry on Monday

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Wahoo, testing last weekend. Its getting closer :D

AudiLeMans113137999Web.jpg

DCi 100
lol. Once your parked up on your pitch is it a t**t to grt out? I wanna wizz to Belguim for some fags b4 the ferry on Monday

Not really, especially on Monday as dave said it's mostly wastedland, literally afew mins to get out. Goodluck getting up early enough to go to Belgium!

350z GT
ATTENTION

I am now going to have a general enterance ticket and a grandstand seat on the last chicane up for sale....youd be sitting with me though lol :rasp:

As my gf can no longer come :dapprove:

PM me if interested