ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets See How Dirty Your Motors Are

R27 + Filth.

DSC003002.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i know :(

it was still damp in the pics, i'll try again today when it dries out...you can't read the reg plates

Already a few non clios posted so I may as well contribute.

The dirty girl after giving my brother a lift to work at 7am this morning down the country lanes, was a bit slippy, opposite lock + handbrake and wheelspin in third FTW!
Not that dirty until you get close up, but certainly the dirtiest its ever been.

hpim0373zj3.jpg

hpim0369hk2.jpg

hpim0368eh2.jpg

Almost Antracite:
hpim0365yk6.jpg

hpim0364hx0.jpg

'Cos this is in the "Clio" part of the media forum, I'd better post a pic of a Clio (my old one)...

2006-01-09DirtyCliopic1.gif

2006-01-09DirtyCliopic4.gif

but would be rude not to add a current pic (this colour hides the dirt sooo well :) ):
2007-12-19pic1.gif

2007-12-19pic2.gif

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
it took 5 days to go from this...

Picture1471.jpg

Picture1472.jpg

to this :(

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00754.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

and i havnt blanked my plates out on the last ones thats all muck!

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Washed mine last night coz couldnt see though windows lol. I have got pics from last week but it got worse lol will post them at some point

MK2 Clio V6 255
Most peeps think I have OCD wen it comes to washing my car, now there in utter shock ive let it get like this.

Might give in eventually and clean it.