ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Limited Edition Clio 172

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

its just 2 split (centered) exhausts... looks nice though i had seen it before

I was thinking the same, that picture and the link are front two separate topics on the sme site, just thought Ill confuse you.

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 08 June 2003

nice, but they need to line them up a bit better, those ones are a bit on the wonky side

come on its a renault! it had to have something wrong with it!

ive seen that picture for ages now, and it looks like a photoshop job. the detailing around the tailpipes looks a bit wonkey. the blurb Ive also seen with the above pic implies this "new" cup would have 180 hp to bring power up to the 206 gti.

Hmmm.....zoom in on the pipes and you can see that theres been some playing around going on......shame. Looks good.

Cant read french but I take the RS2 is the French version of our Cup, so it is is why does it comes with ABS , Xenon etc.

Fruit of the partnership of Renault with Sony, CLIO RS PS2 is a special series with weak diffusion based on the reduction of the equipment. It thus takes again the principle of Ragnotti, with a name - Ps2- much less ambiguity and flattering... Available only in gray Iceberg, it is characterized by same the attributes esthetic as Ragnotti: blade of front avoid-shock, becquet back sport and rims alloy Speedline Turini. At the interior, one finds a fabric saddlery gray "mossa" dark and recalls your body on the rods of instrument panel, the wheel and the pommel of gear shift lever. The equipment according to is removed compared to standard CLIO RS2:

I dont recon its phototshop its just what happens when one compresses an image to JPEG also the image may of been enlargened.

Look also there is a back box

Hold-on you may be right the cut out on the body work looks a little shoddy, the pipes do have different tints. Mmmmmm dont know, may or may not be photoshop

S2000

Which one? The one right at the back or the next one down? The one right at the back is a V6 and the next one along is a Mk1 172.