ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

liquid 182 for just over 5k cheap

182 inferno for long time
tyres, pads ,cambelt, clutch are all things to be mindfull off. otherwise looks like a bargain for someone.

Mountune Tractor
has to be dodgey at that price. Even with the high miles it would still be worth a shed load more than 5.6k

DC5
Been for sale for a few weeks now. So people must either be put off by the mileage or there is something else wrong with it.

C

Clio_Craig

i was lookin at this :) coz after seeing bubles one i wanted one but my insurance quote was not far of the price of the car :( lol

Mountune Tractor
In good condition it would sell for at least 6.5k and then you have the paint as well so you can add more on top of that. Can't be genuine.....can it??

www.renparts.co.uk
seems mental that nobody has bought it.... looked at it myself... mileage is high but for that price its 172 money..... not to mention its liquid.