ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid yellow 182 @ £8999

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat id paint is a £1500(?) option and its an 04 with average 17k miles

bargain if not totally jaked

Da

Less
it's been on ebay for around 3 months now, on and off. It first appeared at £9999 but has now dropped a grand!

Da

Less
well there's nothing listed against it. I've asked for pictures of the key 'damage' but no response yet.

Mini Cooper S sport
Colour looks fantastic in those pics. Great price too if the car's kosher.

Shame about the key damage, it seems everyone wants to vandalise 182s :(.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
see what responses are received seems a bit of a bargain for whats on offer

someone run a reg check.......

Audi TT 225 Quattro
ive seen this car in the flesh a few times when working in maldon and it does look very very nice, he has had it a while now as i must of 1st seen it about 1 and half year ago. dont know the fella tho...

VRS
the pics are the same as sum lad off heres car wen he was selling his, ive noticed it on ebay loads of times so wud be wary of the authenticity of the sale

Ford Fiesta
reckon it knocks money off having stuff installed. Id be looking for 100% standard one.

Renaultsport Clio 182
I've seen this on eBay for a while now. Looks really nice in the pics, lovely colour. Would be wary though...seems a bargain price, makes you wonder why no one has snapped it up already?!
And I think I'd be put off the PS2 and upgraded speakers as well, I like them standard.

t0m

Megane 225 Turbo
The vehicle details for EF04 RSX are:

Date of Liability: 01 05 2006
Date of First Registration: 19 05 2004
Date of Last V5 Issue: 28 09 2004
Year of Manufacture: 2004
Cylinder Capacity (cc): 1998CC
CO2 Emissions: 194g/Km
Fuel Type: Petrol
Export Marker: Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Licence: Not Due
Vehicle Colour: YELLOW

Black Clio 182
i have got a reply from him about the scraches, said if he was to get it sprayed then i would have it off him now but he said he has lost £6000 on it already.

he is gonna try and get some pics for me of the damage tho.

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
me got myself a liquid yellow 182 and think it was worth the £1200 cuz have only seen 1 other one around

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
that is not cheap imo. sounds about right. (providing there are no holes from 'upgrading the the ice system dude!')

There is a lot of unrealistic pricing around at the moment.

I believe the right price for an 04 with circa £20k miles is £8500-8700. Its possible to buy in the market for this price NOW. Some sellers just don't realise this. In the second hand market, a rare colour is generally going to be worth less, regardless of how much it initially costed to have the car painted in that colour.

Ford Fiesta
Carlos13 said:
There is a lot of unrealistic pricing around at the moment.

I believe the right price for an 04 with circa £20k miles is £8500-8700. Its possible to buy in the market for this price NOW. Some sellers just don't realise this. In the second hand market, a rare colour is generally going to be worth less, regardless of how much it initially costed to have the car painted in that colour.

if i was buying 2nd hand, id pay more a little more for liquid yellow. Wish id ordered it from new
But i wouldnt pay the extra £1150 2nd hand that renault wanted at new.

Da

Less
Amboboy said:
First registered May 04 with 24 months warranty left......don't add up!
May '05 was when it first appeared on Ebay mate. Looks like he's never bothered updating the advert, just kept relisting it. Oh and I never received any pics of the damage that I asked for!