ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid yellow 182 and Trophy pics

looking good fella, reckon you need an arctic blue one thrown in too next shoot. i reckon Brazo would be up for taking some shots of mine yours and Raps mate Lees liquid yellow one when youre down next.

Lee

BMW M2C

Yeah, we said the same thing when we were taking them. A bit of blue in there would have been good.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

sh*te and Toss ;)

You can see the "patch" in the pics too... respray soon :(

R

rich[182]

love the yellow but must be in minority cos still dont like the trophy at all, doesnt do anything for me, tbh its the only 172/182 variant ive never liked,dont like colour, alloys, ride height looks too heigh or side sticker, 182 in yellow is gorgeous though
good photos though ! (runs to hide lol)

[Edited by rich172 on 7/2/2005 10:33:19 PM]

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 02 July 2005
Yeah, we said the same thing when we were taking them. A bit of blue in there would have been good.

A bit of Racing Blue is what you need thrown in the mix...... ;)

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 02 July 2005
sh*te and Toss ;)

In which photo?

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 02 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 02 July 2005sh*te and Toss ;)

In which photo?

You can just about see it in 16. As these have been converted down its not so obvious. I wouldnt have noticed had it not been pointed out to me.

Shame it wasnt sunny and mine clean. They would have looked even better togeter.

tiTTy & SV650

unfortunate number plate on the gold car, I know people dont have a high opinion of Renaults but to have the plate OV sh*tE kinda takes the piss lol

[Edited by rory182 on 02 July 2005 at 11:41pm]

liquid yellow is lovely, although it looks a bit dark in those pics.
i see one every moring & it certainly does stand out from the other cars.

Lee

BMW M2C

Plates that start 0 run from March to September, those that start 5 run September to March.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

GOLD CAR?!!? WHERE... hehe..

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Boobles/door.jpg

The paint is very thin in the middle of the car... there is a distinctive lighter patch running down the car, i took it back to renault on wednesday who sent me down to their bodyshop... car is booked in for a week to have the entire drivers side resprayed.

Jaybee say i cant reject the car as the problem is "Fixable.."

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Great pics guys, stunning contrast between the colours.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

And hey.. i chose the number plate OV05 HTE, it made me laugh, i love my piece of sh*te.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

funny thing is bubbles chose that plate because it said sh*te lol...

im looking at doing some work with a company in gloucester (photography company) they do allot of car photography... they have a HUGE indoor studio, specially for cars, i.e drive cars in and masses of studio lights etc, they have a black mirror floor that they can flood... 1-2" of water, get crazy reflections etc... ne way they said i can use the studio free for any uni work i want, i have a shoot lined up with some of the ford sport people, hoping to get a full rs range etc can fit up to 20 cars in there in a long line :D

ne way i could do a clio shoot if anyone was interested... was gonna try and organise a clio v6 and a renault 5 turbo 2 shoot...

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 02 July 2005

GOLD CAR?!!? WHERE... hehe..

The paint is very thin in the middle of the car... there is a distinctive lighter patch running down the car, i took it back to renault on wednesday who sent me down to their bodyshop... car is booked in for a week to have the entire drivers side resprayed.

Jaybee say i cant reject the car as the problem is "Fixable.."

Bollox to that! Your car is not merchantable quality mate. I rejected my 172 successfully for much less than that. A respray of any nature on a brand new car is good...no great grounds for rejection.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Quote: Originally posted by Matt Wills on 03 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 02 July 2005Not the nicest day for to take them but the two colours look stunning side by side.

http://www.leemather.plus.com/images/182&Trophy/Click meGet out more Small Geek.LOL

isnt lee bigger than you short stuff ?? and dont u have a randomly large breakers yard collection of clios?

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 03 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Matt Wills on 03 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 02 July 2005Not the nicest day for to take them but the two colours look stunning side by side.

http://www.leemather.plus.com/images/182&Trophy/Click meGet out more Small Geek.LOL

isnt lee bigger than you short stuff ?? and dont u have a randomly large breakers yard collection of clios?

haha, I must get out more yes, obviously I was in my back garden taking this pictures. *rollseyes*

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 03 July 2005

Those colours you mentioned are on the 182...
i know. i was saying the black gold and racing blue are best for the 182 imo and the ice silver of the 172 is also exellent. but the titanium of the 182 for example isnt as good as the ice silver imo.

Dont usually get on the site as much as i once did so not really upto date with the trophy edition.

Are the differences just colour wheels and seats?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Nothing.. it came out of the factory like it... the paint is very "thin" there..