ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow 182 on Autotrader

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201705085215522?atmobcid=soc3

Anyone know this car? Any thoughts?

I asssume it has a £1k premium straight away just because of the colour... but I do love liquid yellow and really want to get back into 182 ownership so thinking of going to take a look.

It looks nice but I'd say those belts would need doing pretty much straight away to be on the safe side. It says last done at 56k but not when that was.

Even so 3k seems about right?

I reckon an offer of £2750 would buy it.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Belts were last done in the wifes ownership !

We bought it completely standard in 2010 off the original owner, note it's not 'Full Fat' spec, but that made it 1 of 14 in that colour / spec

2093669-5.jpg

Did a few changes and tided it up

SAM_1230.JPG

And then a few more changes, @chris powell also did the interior carbon work which still looks to be in good shape

SAM_1667.JPG
SAM_1681.JPG

Then it went to Wales to @Alex-J where it was used for track from what I gathered? He might be able to help further

Looking at the advert, it looks to need a bit of TLC to the front bumper grill / splitter hanging off? Also a dent on the OSR quarter?

It always had scrape marks on the NSF and OSR of the bumpers and OSR arch crease but this could of been sorted by now

Regardless of any of that, i'd have it back in a heartbeat and I loved that car / colour massively! :hearteyes:

IMG-20150224-WA0000.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks nice but I'd say those belts would need doing pretty much straight away to be on the safe side. It says last done at 56k but not when that was.

Even so 3k seems about right?

I reckon an offer of £2750 would buy it.
According to the MOT history it would have been 2011!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Subaru, arctic 182FF
As said above for LY its sensibley,ish priced but factor in belts and its now 3500.
I agree its a rare colour but for aomebody like me who isnt mad keen on LY the money could be spent more wisely