ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow 182. Pic Heavy.

PH1 WANTED
Well after picking up my Liquid Yellow im really pleased with how its turned out. The pictures arent great as i run out of time but thought id post a few up. Really notsure what im going to do with the car as ive just brought a bike and i have a feeling its just not going to get usedas much as id like to. Ive thought about turning it into a track day/weekend car but i know by doing that it will just lose value and ruin what is a really good example! The interior is MINT and the rear just doesnt even look like its been sat in.

Having spend the whole day cleaning it in my garage was gutted that it turned overcast and litterally chucked it down with rain. Hope you like. Marc
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

15.jpg

Last edited:
  Focus RS + S3
looks nice, get some hose pipe/sockets/other in the exhaust mounts, looks like my exhaust when i bought it

RB One Eight Two
Has anyone ever drove it? looks like it has just come out of a showroom, absolutely mint!

I love my silver non-cup wheels but not sure if they suit LY...

PH1 WANTED
Thanks guys for all your comments. I know this may seem silly but i proberly will be looking to sell it as i want a Racing Blue one. Yellow is a loverly colour but having brought it its not really for me. Plus my next door neighbour has a yellow car and we look like right numpties. So if anyone is looking for one then get in touch as i hope it wont hang around for to long. I would rather keep it standard and let someone have it who actual wants it for the colour. Im looking for a weekend/track car. Plus if i change anything on it its less likely to hold its value. Will get a forsale thread done at some point. May be interested in a swap deal for a Racing blue one?

SG9 Forester STi
Stunning car but you only posted this thread yesterday and you said you were pleased with it.

Seriously though a contributing factor for you selling your car is that the neighbour has a yellow car too?

PH1 WANTED
Yeah i have only had the car a couple of week as it was to good to miss when i really needed a car. I am pleased with it but sadly i dont think they look that good modified i just perfer the racing blue. My thread states im notsure what to do with the car as it probably wont get used much due to buying a bike. Clearly i wont be selling it till the log is back which to be fair will be any day.

PH1 WANTED
Hopefully I can get it up forsake this week and it won't hang around for long. It is a lovely clean car.

1.2 Dynamique 16v
That car is lovely.

Why did you spend approx £5000 (assuming you spent a similar amount of money to what that RB is up for) on a car you didn't 100% love? Rediculous!

Good luck with the sale anyhow.

PH1 WANTED
That car is lovely.

Why did you spend approx £5000 (assuming you spent a similar amount of money to what that RB is up for) on a car you didn't 100% love? Rediculous!

Good luck with the sale anyhow.

Fair point mate but I really needed a car and this came up at a good price. Sold a astra burg to free up some cash and this seemed like a good buy. The more I see RB I want one.

PH1 WANTED
good luck with the sale, shame it looks dodgey as you've only had it 3 weeks or what ever :(

how much did you actually pay for it? £5500?

Thanks for your positive comments. The car is as I've said I just want a RB one. If you haven't got anything positive to say then please don't post.

The car is mint and people are more than welcome to come and look at it to make their own mind up. How much I paid for it or how much I sell it for has nothing to do with you.

PH1 WANTED
That's fine but quite clearly you have an issue with me buying that car in the first place which is why your being negative in thread. There is nothing dodgy about it. I'm just looking for an RB one as I prefer the colour.

I regret buying Silver (would love RB) but I aint gonna sell it. lol

Those seats and steering wheel look in amazing condition!!

PH1 WANTED
The car is in top condition and yes the interior is 1st class. Hardly any wear on the steering wheel.