ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow Content Inside!

Hello everyone!

So, after years of wanting a Renaultsport Clio i now am the proud owner of this stunning Liquid Yellow 182!

Its been kept in very good condition and very pleased with it. The educated, will know it has both Cup Packs and is standard apart from the small bits I've added to it.

I've done so far:
Silvertec Indicator Bulbs All Round.
RenaultSport Richbrook Tax Disc Holder
MT Audio Aux In Cable
White LED Interior Bulbs
White LED Number Plate Bulb
White LED Side Light Bulbs

And of course for the rear window, a new Cliosport.net Sticker!

Next:

2 New Hankook V12 EVO's 205/45/16
Front Brembo HC discs and Brembo pads

Few pictures from today as its the first time out, so I've been driving it lots! :D

P1090437.gif

P1090442.gif

P1090445.gif

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Very nice, mate. I originally wanted either a LY or a RB. Ended up with the RB but that is lovely. My mate has a Megane R26 in the same colour, and it stands out so much. The photo's don't do the colour justice.

Kind words Scutch, I also considered RB but I just had to have LY!

Had Hankook v12 evo's fitted this morning and tracking also done.

RB One Eight Two
Absolutely mint! I thought I recognised the plate, Andy kept this absolutely immaculate, enjoy it :)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Oooft.... I have boobs, therefor I should own this car! hehe ;)

Although i think an RS192 system would set the rear end off a treat, lowered just a touch and then you'd better keep it under lock and key, cause I'll be driving round searching for it!! lol

Thanks guys!

Sash, control yourself! Exhaust will be changed, just not yet.

Regards to wax, i havn't treated it myself yet. Just Megs Gold Class shampoo and dry.

Not posted in a long while.

Really happy with the car and have done lots of miles. The colour gets alot of attention.

Thought I'd add a few recent pictures.

IMG_2391a.gif

P1090471.gif