ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

liquid yellow f1 r27

White ds3
piked it up yesterday very happy with it so nice to drive and is absolutely mint only on 12k miles on it,
only the 1 pik of the iphone will get more piks up nxt weekend when iv given a proper once over

064.jpg

White ds3
iv only had it 24 hours so cant make a good comparison yet but so far i find the 197 alot more refined alot easyer to drive also handling is ausum tbh and its generally newer ill get piks with the 182 parked nxt to it tomoz the comparison in size is huge lol
but the 182 is more rore and performance based they are 2 compleatly different cars to drive so to make a comparison is hard tbh

RB 200
please inbox when your ready to sell :D hahaha ... i love that mate .. can't wait til i can afford to insure one of my own :)

i really think its class.. nice buy you lucky lucky boy!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks great mate, loved the RB aswell.

Not sure I could own a yellow car again, feel like it attracts the wrong kind of attention especially when it's nice like yours.

White ds3
on the 192s its lush imo, rb is the best colour for the 182 my mises baught the rb of me i agre the 182 was nice but was begining to look dated
also photos never seam to do the ly any justice i dont like any photos i see but in real life i love it lol

Last edited:
  RB One Eight Two
You lucky sod! I love LY its a stunning colour in the flesh especially in the sun. I loved your RB though mate, I was admiring it for about half an hour at FCS looks so good with gloss black wheels.

Both lovely cars, enjoy the R27 :)

R27
Very nice look forward to seeing some more pics of it.

It is quite a shock when you see a mk3 next to a mk2, size difference is quite considerable.