ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow R27, M8 last night

Banana
Flying along M8 westbound at 18.15, being hotly pursued by a white integra type R.

Turn yer fog lights off!

clio sport f1 r27
sounds like me but i never had my fog lights on!!! and no sure what the car was i was playing with but it was white and i was off!!

Banana
Na, defo had the front fogs on, it was sitting behind me till i swept over and exited at the clyde tunnel cut off. Looked the part with the F1 team graphics.
Where you from Marky?

clio sport f1 r27
cumbernauld did your clio have wheels on it if so am sure it was me i left braehead around that time and deffo seen another clio with rims on as for fog light i usually never drive with then on so unsure but deffo had fun with 2 asians in a white car

Banana
cumbernauld did your clio have wheels on it if so am sure it was me i left braehead around that time and deffo seen another clio with rims on as for fog light i usually never drive with then on so unsure but deffo had fun with 2 asians in a white car

Must've been somebody else then, you'd have been going eastbound braehead-cumbernauld.

clio sport f1 r27
fook must be r27 drivers ha ! Prob be the 1 with the private plate and the zorst on it then seen it around town a few times now

ST
I've seen that one on George Sq a few times...

Btw Marky we're havin a wee meet on sunday at stirling services for bit of banter if you fancy coming along 2pm ish..

cliosport 197 F1 liq yell
sounds like me but i never had my fog lights on!!! and no sure what the car was i was playing with but it was white and i was off!!
hi you wont know me but i was wandering if you would be interested in buying a reg plate of a mate of mine. its C YE 110 W = C YELLOW. he wants around £3000 or near offer. ?