ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid yellow slut....

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Most days I go by the name of fuel slut, but yesterday @ Cadwell I was a liquid yellow slut lol. Here are some pics I took of the Liquid yellow festival.

Enjoy, comments welcome:

P1010395.jpg

P1010407.jpg

P1010408.jpg

P1010409.jpg

P1010410.jpg

P1010411.jpg

P1010412.jpg

P1010413.jpg

P1010414.jpg

P1010453.jpg

P1010454.jpg

P1010458.jpg

P1010483.gif

P1010484.jpg

P1010485.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
From hating that colour...I now want it.....

The Vee just looked....Well it made mine look sh ite

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Liquid yellow has steadily became my favourite colour for the Clio. Its stunning. Plus I havent seen one on the road yet. Anthracite wheels too. Yum.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT

Ali i dont want to take anything away from your wicked vee but ddaaammme that liquid vee was hot!:quiet:

Clio 182
I think the colour really suits the 197. i havent seen any renault sports in that colour yet.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Ali i dont want to take anything away from your wicked vee but ddaaammme that liquid vee was hot!:quiet:

Don't get me wrong. Liquid is amazing! me and stoddie said it every lap it went by...But on the R26&27 it looked ordinary imo!

I couldn't live with a ywlloe car day to day! Vee is loud enough like! ;)

The Vee looks s**t in any colour. The Megane, as always to me, looks sensational. The Clio R27 looks sexual. I'd still love one if they ever get around to slapping a healthy dose of forced induction into it. A genuine 210+hp in the Clio 197, and some sensible gearing please, would make it a weapon of mass destruction in the hot hatch sector.

Back on topic though. I do love liquid yellow, but it's not worth the asking price and I prefer white :D

mini cooper (RIP 172)
some of the pic where not work safe, far to much yellow;)

but how many did you take, they are still 15 of them:eek:

LY V6 with Recaros
Stunning pics, god I love liquid yellow, it seriously does look amazing in the flesh!