ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Living life fast

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
I'd normally agree but the owner nick is a genuine bloke. Lives local to me. Had a lovely supercharged e91 m3 before this one

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
I'd normally agree but the owner nick is a genuine bloke. Lives local to me. Had a lovely supercharged e91 m3 before this one
Is that the one that someone drove into the back of…must have been absolutely gutted after all that work.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
I'd normally agree but the owner nick is a genuine bloke. Lives local to me. Had a lovely supercharged e91 m3 before
Is that the one that someone drove into the back of…must have been absolutely gutted after all that work.
Yeah thats the one,got rear ended on the motorway. Has a lovely seirra rs500 too

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Think they've featured it on carwow vids on YouTube and some Joe Achilles vids too

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Anyone been watching these videos re his Civic, and getting done over by some b*****d, pretty much promising the world - and f**king him and a few other people over for some serious money.

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
Won't be long before the SWAT team raid his house looking for those stolen dvd players

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Thought the same when a video popped up in my feed. Wouldn't give any of them the time of day. Sooner one of them gets banged up for doing something stupid the better.

I got linked to a DMO vid on a whatsapp group the other day. Absolute caricature of a man, slamming the gearstick back like a virgin trying to take down his first pair of knickers, screaming about being "active" yet weighing in around 18 stone. He's the Andrew Tate of Birmingham, with all his little scally disciples following him round, begging for him to acknowledge them.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if the guy has failed to build the car, but it always seems like they dump a really big complex project on some guy who clearly partakes in the crack pipe at the weekend (and probably on the cheap) and then do a surprised pikachu face when the project buries the guy. Either way, it rakes in views.

Tbh I reckon he stopped paying the guy when he had to stump up £68k for modifying the bank’s car.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I watch a few now and then, I don't love it, don't hate it.

He seems to have some interesting cars on there now and then, so worth a watch here and there.

Not sure I understand the frothing rage about him tbh!
I think its because generally the people that watch his and DMO's videos have a pops and bangs map and seem to drive past my house mostly in a big group at 2am.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Seemingly his bread and butter is find someone with a fast car, drive it around quite clearly well over the limit.
Post online and soak up the likes and views.

Would anyone moan if he did it on a closed track like he should? Would anyone even watch?

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if the guy has failed to build the car, but it always seems like they dump a really big complex project on some guy who clearly partakes in the crack pipe at the weekend (and probably on the cheap) and then do a surprised pikachu face when the project buries the guy. Either way, it rakes in views.

Tbh I reckon he stopped paying the guy when he had to stump up £68k for modifying the bank’s car.
His new RS6 says otherwise..

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
My problem is how much of a melt he comes across as.

I enjoy monkylondons videos which are much of the same but he's not a massive dickhead.
Agree, but he comes across as a bellend too sometimes. His older videos were better I think. He had a properly fit German girlfriend at one point too. Although he drives like a c**k too he did at least have a history in competitive drifting so can drive better than most of the other youtube heros.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
That TR Hamza got pretty badly injured when Imran from Evolve took him out in his own car and wrapped it round a tree for him. I think that put Imran off doing any whopper driving vids for a while

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Agree, but he comes across as a bellend too sometimes. His older videos were better I think. He had a properly fit German girlfriend at one point too. Although he drives like a c**k too he did at least have a history in competitive drifting so can drive better than most of the other youtube heros.
Yeah I agree with that